PDA

View Full Version : A Word of Warning to All Judaizers!

Churchwork
08-26-2008, 12:41 PM
The Church has never tried to keep the law, for we have died to the law. If you still try to keep the law of the Sabbath which was only for the Jews, you replace Christ with Satan's Sabbath and becomes your idol.

The true Jew is now the Christian, so no Jewish person should still try to keep the Sabbath.

jerusalemcouncil
08-26-2008, 01:02 PM
The Church has never tried to keep the law, for we have died to the law. If you still try to keep the law of the Sabbath which was only for the Jews, you replace Christ with Satan's Sabbath and becomes your idol.

The true Jew is now the Christian, so no Jewish person should still try to keep the Sabbath.

Should we, as Christians, keep the law of "Love the LORD your God"?

Churchwork
08-26-2008, 01:51 PM
You are not a Christian, for Christians do not keep the Sabbath. That would not be love. You love a false Christ of keeping today the Sabbath.

jerusalemcouncil
08-26-2008, 02:55 PM
You are not a Christian, for Christians do not keep the Sabbath. That would not be love. You love a false Christ of keeping today the Sabbath.

Churchwork, you broke the community rule and didn't answer the question I asked.

Please respond directly to this question, since the burden of proof is on you now.

from: http://biblocality.com/forums/misc.php?do=cfrules#rules
6. When discussing with others, respond directly, specifically and courteously, otherwise your thought is not conducive for fellowship and discussion. After a point is made and responded to, the former shows the latter's misunderstanding with evidence, but the latter just keeps repeating his same old misunderstanding or false teaching without support even though the burden of the proof is on him now.

Churchwork
08-26-2008, 03:19 PM
I already answered that question. See my previous post.

jerusalemcouncil
08-26-2008, 03:37 PM
I already answered that question. See my previous post.

Then let me ask you a new question:

Yes, or No?

Churchwork
08-26-2008, 09:16 PM
If you break the love of the Lord your God even once, you are going to Hell because you have replaced the indwelling Holy Spirit with the Sabbath, thus unwilling to die on the cross with Christ.

jerusalemcouncil
08-26-2008, 11:56 PM
If you break the love of the Lord your God even once, you are going to Hell because you have replaced the indwelling Holy Spirit with the Sabbath, thus unwilling to die on the cross with Christ.

So if you, Churchwork, fail to love God today, you're going to hell? That doesn't sound like your "eternal rest" to me at all. Your condemned if you do, and condemned if you don't - even as a believer! Oh my!

Churchwork
08-27-2008, 12:01 AM
If I fall pray to fleshly desire and my love is reduced for God to some degree, I do not go to Hell, because once-saved-always-saved. Whereas you show outwardly you do not love God by replacing the indwelling Holy Spirit with trying to keep the Sabbath which has passed and had pointed to the rest in the Holy Spirit for today.

jerusalemcouncil
08-27-2008, 12:07 AM
If I fall pray to fleshly desire and my love is reduced for God to some degree, I do not go to Hell, because once-saved-always-saved.

If I fall pray to fleshly desire and my obedience to keep the Sabbath is reduced for God to some degree, I do not go to Hell, because OSAS.

Whereas you show outwardly you do not love God by replacing the indwelling Holy Spirit with trying to keep the Sabbath which has passed and had pointed to the rest in the Holy Spirit for today.Who said anything about replacing the indwelling Spirit when I keep the Sabbath, if one is OSAS? Are you saying if YOU kept the Sabbath, you'd no longer be saved? How absurd.

Where is it written "thou shall NOT keep the Sabbath?" Oh wait, I know - it is what the Man of Torahlessness says. In that case, whose side are you really on?

Churchwork
08-27-2008, 12:16 AM
You go to Hell because you are not born-again as you replace the indwelling Holy Spirit with the Sabbath, when Rom. 14.5 says there is no such law to keep the Sabbath.

Since God says no longer keep the Sabbath, that you still keep it and make it a law for yourself and judge others with it, you judge by the evil spirit in your spirit because you don't have the Holy Spirit.

You can have a day for yourself or not; for such things there is no law, but you make it a law and reject the Holy Spirit that is the rest in the believer that fills up the Sabbath which the Sabbath pointed to.

jerusalemcouncil
08-27-2008, 12:26 AM
You go to Hell because you are not born-again as you replace the indwelling Holy Spirit with the Sabbath, when Rom. 14.5 says there is no such law to keep the Sabbath.

Where does it even say the word "Sabbath" in Romans 14?

The burden of proof is back on you.

And I tire of your infraction game. If there was ever a true display of legalism, it's that. Peace out.

Churchwork
08-27-2008, 12:34 AM
The Sabbath is a day of the week like any other day Rom. 14.5 is clear on. It does not require it say the word Sabbath,

“One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let each man be fully assured in his own mind. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that eateth, eateth unto the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, unto the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks” (Rom. 14.5-6).

God does not want us to waste too much time on false Christians. Hence, your infractions are building when the burden of the proof is on you as you repeat yourself.