PDA

View Full Version : Calvinists Preach Another Gospel

Nottheworld
05-20-2008, 04:36 PM
If His resurrection is for all, then calvinism would call Jesus a liar because calvinism teaches limited atonement, irresistible grace, and unconditional election.

ALL PEOPLE

Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be driven out. And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself. John 12:31-32
ALL DIE, ALL MADE ALIVE

For since death came through a human being, the resurrection of the dead has also come through a human being; for as all die in Adam, so all will be made alive in Christ. 1Cor. 15:21-22
LIFE FOR ALL

Therefore just as one man’s trespass led to condemnation for all, so one man’s act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all. Rom. 5:18
IMPRISONED ALL, MERICIFUL TO ALL

For God has imprisoned all in disobedience so that he may be merciful to all. Rom 11:32
THE WHOLE WORLD

My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous; and he is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world. 1 John 2:1-2
SIN OF THE WORLD

The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him and declared, “Here is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!” John 1:29