PDA

View Full Version : Archaeology and history....

serapha
01-25-2008, 06:20 PM
HI there...

:smile:

I signed on the forum to be available to post on archaeology and the Bible. I saw a couple of threads where I thought that I might be able to complement the information already on the forum.

I am a Baptist, and I don't have a problem being a baptist or defending baptist beliefs; however, I'm not here to tread on the local church or the people here.

If you want to talk about history, archaeology and the Bible, or the politics of ancient Palestine, then I here to contribute.

I believe that archaeology supports the biblical text. There are four written gospels and the land of Israel speaks for itself as the fifth gospel.

Have a good day.

~serapha~

Churchwork
01-25-2008, 06:32 PM
The Local Church is a cult. When you use the term properly, you may say your local church the the local church in which you reside for that is simply the locality of believers of your city or town or remote area. The Local Church is a cult which calls its whole organization The Local Church. Obviously that is wrong, not only for its false teachings, but because God does not authorize centrality by the name The Local Church. In other words, apostles work regionally and there is no central Living Stream Ministry operation, e.g. there is no archdiocese of all of United States, no pope of the world, and no LSM authorities. They are a cult.