PDA

View Full Version : Sicko

everstill
12-16-2007, 03:10 PM
I have underestimated how evil United States is, its congressmen, the president, health care system, etc.

Just watched the documentary "Sicko".

United States is one of the, if not the most, evil nation on the planet based on their health care system. Those to blame are the president and congressmen who protect insurance companies and HMOs who receive major contributions from these companies to vote bills in to protect their business operations.

It's likely not even one congressman is born-again, because they are on the payroll of these companies and vote to protect them which hurts the people. It not only hurts people but literally murders them. They have their short-term wealth in return for an eternity of suffering and punishment in hell. That is their choice. They voted bills in place with their pocket books.

I believe the US dollar has a long ways to fall as a result and massive inflation in United States will continue. You can't escape sin. I am embarrassed for the leaders in the US government for their ruthless, selfish, morally bankrupt decisions.