PDA

View Full Version : 4 Possibilities Exist About Jesus

Churchwork
10-14-2007, 07:21 AM
Which do you think is correct?

1) Jesus wasn't God and didn't know it (lunatic).

2) Jesus wasn't God and knew it (liar).

3) Jesus was God and knew it (Lord).

4) Jesus was God and didn't know it (X).

Jesus said, "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me" (John 14.1). What an audacious thing to say. Angels were not to be worshipped and certainly not man.

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also" (vv.2-3).

We will have a specially tailored environment within heaven for when heaven and earth come together on the new earth. How do we get there?

"For I know [that] my redeemer liveth, and [that] he shall stand at the latter [day] upon the earth: And [though] after my skin [worms] destroy this , yet in my flesh shall I see God: [B]Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; [though] my reins be consumed within me" (Job 19.25-27).

Some say Job predates Moses' writings. In this very old writing part of God's Word, we see the matter of resurrection. You don't even need a single verse in the Bible to tell you about the rapture and resurrection, because Jesus said He prepares a place for us.

The Bible does mention rapture very specifically in the the greek word "harpazo" which most Bible versions translate "caught up" (1 Thess. 4.17). "Wherefore comfort one another with these words" (v.18). The Latin Vulgate has the word rapture in this verse: "rapiemur". Rapiemur is the proper tense of rapio: Our English words "rapt" and "rapture" come from the past participle of rapio.

The 7 most popular raptures are:

Enoch (Gen. 5.42; Heb. 11.5)
Elijah (2 Kings 2.1,11)
Jesus (Mark 16.19; Acts 1.9-11; Rev. 12.5)
Philip (Acts 8.39)
Paul (2 Cor. 12.2-4)
Body of Christ (1 Thess. 4.17)
John (Rev. 4.1)Harpazo is used for four of these: Rev. 12.5; Acts 8.39; 1 Cor. 12.2-4; 1 Thess. 4.17.

People think earth is what is real, but they don't realize we are in a digital simulation. The real place is heaven above with many dimensions where we will see Jesus as He really is.