PDA

View Full Version : Once Saved Always Saved

Churchwork
01-14-2006, 10:19 AM
"And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day" (John 6.39).

"While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition [Judas]; that the scripture might be fulfilled" (17.12).

"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform [it] until the day of Jesus Christ:" (Phil. 1.6).

TPM
01-14-2006, 12:51 PM
(Hebrews 13:5 (http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=Hebrews+13:5&version=9))"...be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."

lismore
01-24-2006, 06:00 AM
"And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day" (John 6.39).

"While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition [Judas]; that the scripture might be fulfilled" (17.12).

"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform [it] until the day of Jesus Christ:" (Phil. 1.6).

true;)