PDA

View Full Version : There Will Always Be Someone Smarter Than You

Churchwork
10-10-2007, 02:03 AM
There will always be someone smarter than us who can argue a storm and seem like a miracle worker with his words against Christ, but be assured it is all fluff.

The essence of the proof for God is that nothing in nature happens all by itself. The exponential progression of conscience (e.g. child sacrifices that use to be so prevalent are virtually nil) disallows an eternity of past of cause and effects because it doesn't take an eternity to reach sinlessness in mankind whether a person is saved or unsaved for hell. And the same principle applies if someone wants say God had a cause or if they want to say there are multiple universes. If such be the case we would not still be sinning if there was an endless chain of cause and effects in the past. Isn't it funny how they try to disprove God by saying it happened all by itself or saying it always existed. Even when I was unsaved I don't remember being so mindless. I think when I was unsaved I just shut my mind down and carried on in the world. That's what most people do to avoid thinking about it: the need for God's eternal forgiveness.

God says the same thing in His Word. Look up at the mountains and stars and ask yourself who could do this but the One who is uncreated? And have we not progressed in our consciences from the dispensation of the law to the dispensation of grace and eventually to the dispensation of the millennial kingdom and afterward eternity future in the new city? Every time someone argues against God of the Bible with an attribute that is not His, simply tell them that is not God's nature. Why did God get Israel to kill some nations? Because they refuse to stop their child sacrifices. Even their children would grow up to continue that practice as the precedence was set generation after generation. God will intervene to make sure the exponential progression of conscience continues.