PDA

View Full Version : Being False Before God

Churchwork
08-31-2007, 02:28 PM
The reason I think calvinism is a sign of unsalvation (usually, not always, for sometimes a person could really be saved, but in need of deliverance from this false teaching), is because I feel it would definitely be evil if you were totally deprave, such that you could never come to the cross, but would need to be one of those God caused to choose the cross with first regard for your choice. And, others could never be saved because they are never given the choice to come to the cross either. That would not then be free-will made in God's image to have the choice to come to the cross to be saved by grace. These are very powerful words, so I pray that if you are still a calvinist you have a change of mind so that God can save you. He does not save a person who wants to be saved in a way that He does not save. In layman's terms, it's a free country brother!

God predestinates by foreknowing (Rom. 8.29) our free-choice (see Abel's free-will offering and Jesus' offer of salvation to Nicodemus) made in His image (Gen. 1.26,27): a conditional election, unlimited atonement, resistible grace, for preservation of the saints (OSAS not by robots).

My feeling instilled by the Holy Spirit in my spirit matches what the Word of God says in which Jesus speaks to Nicodemus about how he can be saved, that whosever believeth may be saved. Similarly, the offering God required to be saved was given to both Cain and Abel, but only Abel gave the right free-will offering.

A calvinist will say how can you give the right offering by coming to the cross if you are totally deprave? The correct response to this question is that you are not totally deprave, so you can come to the cross. Calvinists confuse the fallen nature for being a robot who can not come to the cross and turn it into something else-total depravity. This is pelagian because it denies the essence of what the original sin is.

The original sin tells us man is fallen and the flesh is utterly corrupted, and cannot be refined or fixed. It's only verdict is death, so Jesus has us die on the cross with Him to the flesh and the law and sin in our old man. All the while we are still made in God's image with His ability of free-choice; thereby, God allows us to employ our volition (not the will of the flesh or by the plans of man or in his passions) to receive the gift of faith offerred to us all (unlimited atonement). On the one had we are bound for the second death; on the other hand we are made such that we can come to the cross by faith as He draws us to be saved and be delivered from being bound for hell. This is eternal life.

There are other seriously false teachings such as amillennialism which rejects what Rev. 20.3 says, that the nations will no longer be deceived in the 1000 years. There are consequences for believers that if you do not overcometh you will not receive the reward of reigning in the 1000 years. Under amillennialism, there is not this consequence, which for all purposes, is really just antinomianism. Another way that Satan uses to try to impregnate the Church is gibberish babble to make you think tongues are not languages but gibberish nonsense to dull your mind as calvinism does. I am sure you have the sense in you have hard-headed calvinists are, but also how obstinately obsessed Pentcostals with gibberish babble-it is the theme of the day every day. Altogether these three false teachings, along with non-OSAS comprise the most damaging elements that the unsaved tares try to bring into the Church, but brothers and sisters, we stand strong against these special teachings that puff up the self life and divide the body of Christ falsely! Whoever teaches these false teachings, they are false before God.

Praise the Lord for this discernment!