PDA

View Full Version : Oprah Winfrey is Unsaved and Going to Hell

Churchwork
08-29-2007, 03:07 AM
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=f21d69c91dddeefb792a&page=1&viewtype=&category=mv

According to Oprah Winfrey, she does not believe the only way to be saved is through Jesus Christ. She says there are other ways that agree with Christ, even though Jesus said the only way was through Him.

Instead of confronting her contradicting Jesus, she said she does not want to get into a religious argument. The reason of course, was because she was getting agitated by the tone of her voice and by repeating herself she did not want to get into a religious argument. But, this is right at the point she shuts her mind down for Satan. Indeed, it is harder for a rich woman to get into heaven than it is for a camel to go through the eye of a needle. Ask Oprah, as the fruit of her supposed salvation, how much money she has given the body of Christ (the Church) compared to other charities, people or organizations that are not Christian?

Her rationale, besides contradicting Christ, is that if Christ is not present to offer salvation to someone, how can that person be denied salvation? I never met Jesus bodily, yet I am saved. Who has never heard of Jesus?

Oprah insists that a person cannot be denied salvation because the gospel was not preached to that person as that would be unfair.

The answer to her concern is as follows. If that person is to be saved, she or he will have looked up at the stars and the mountains to know that God did it AND IF that person was given the Word, he or she would accept the only way to be saved is through Jesus Who perfectly sacrificed Himself for the sins of the whole world.

Do you see how that works? As I see it, Oprah Winfrey does not accept this truth. But if it is not true, then Jesus is a liar, for Jesus said the only way to be saved was through Him.

Oprah has a big contradiction on her hands, for wanting to be saved another way; then, is she not the daughter of the Devil? I have something she does not have. It is called eternal life and the Holy Spirit indwelling my spirit. So many people praise Oprah, yet I have been virtually anonymously chosen by God before the foundations of the world to be one of God's sons in the new city. Isn't that an amazing thing? God's ways are not man's ways, nor Oprah's. I would not trade what I have for the billions of dollars Oprah has. Paul said he was one of the few people that could live joyfully as a poor man or rich man. That is a true test of authentic life.

Opray would need to do two things to be saved:
1) Come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive Jesus as her Lord and Savior (accepting the uncreated Trinity and resurrection of Jesus);
2) Give all her money away to enter the kingdom (1000 year reign).

She is too selfish and enthralled by the world, so she won't do it. That was an easy call. God could never make use of someone like that for His kingdom.