PDA

View Full Version : Mary Had Her Moments of Selfishness and Sin

Churchwork
08-21-2007, 06:51 PM
Then Jesus entered a house, and again a crowd gathered, so that he and his disciples were not even able to eat. (Mark 3:20)

When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, He is out of his mind (Mark 3:21) with respect to the crowds gathering around Him.

This was an unnecessary selfish interruption.

Then Jesus' mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him. (Mark 3:31)

A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you. (Mark 3:32)

Who are my mother and my brothers? he asked. (Mark 3:33) Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, Here are my mother and my brothers! (Mark 3:34)

Jesus does not acknowledge his mother because of her transgressions.

Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother. (Mark 3:35)

This is why I do not believe in a queen of heaven, the big assumption of Mary and mediatrix of all graces. Please do not be angry with me, but this is what is on my heart to share with you and even help you if you hath an ear to hear.

Besides this event, there are several others surrounding Mary's indulgences at the wedding when Jesus had to correct her. She was focused on exalting her son naturally, forgetting about His divinity, and the instance in the temple when Jesus was a boy she had blamed him. There are even some other cases also amazingly enough which you can ask me about.