PDA

View Full Version : Mormon's Change Their Tune

Churchwork
06-25-2007, 04:19 AM
I talked to this mormon of many decades and he has quite the doubletongue.

In the first several hundred posts, he said to me that Jesus was created by God the Father, but over time he gave into the fact that Jesus was uncreated, but as a different being than the Father. He contradicted his long-standing held belief. I think he changes his tune as the case arises just to hold the opposite view of the Christian.

So I ask him, how can there be these multiple gods in the eternity of the past? How many of them are there? He then tells me we all have always existed in the past? But I don't remember that. If we have always existed then we are uncreated and there are billions of gods. How is this different than polytheism of hinduism and reincarnation? And how can God the Father previously be a man if He always existed? How can Jesus be the brother of the Devil?

Shouldn't someone ask the question if there are multiple gods, where these other gods came from and what caused them? How can all these gods always have existed? Which one created us? Why is it that all these gods always existed? That's twisted. Why is there no evidence for this, yet moroni's believe it anyway? Sounds like an excuse to create a cult in the 19th century from some denomic spirit.