PDA

View Full Version : Denomic Spirits on Forums

Churchwork
06-24-2007, 10:34 PM
I go around to various forums and discover that I am not welcome there because of the views handed down from their ownership. Today, I went to raptureforums.com but found out I was not welcome because its owner is pretrib onlyist. I go over to various sites like christianity.com, bibleforums.org, talkjesus.com, christianforums.com and carm.org and find out that I am not welcome because they are historicalists (amillennialists). Where can I go? I can't go to raptureready.com, since they ban me also due to the fact partial rapture exposes pretrib onlyism: they won't recognize when the Tribulation is happening because they assumed they would have been raptured. At baptistboard.com I am not welcome because I show them how baptism is with or without water (e.g. as taught by Paul). Where else can I go? There are posttrib onlyist sites, but as soon as I expose them (e.g. tribulationforces.com) for accusing the brethren raptured at first rapture when they are in the Tribulation, I am silenced yet again. I am not welcome on calvinist sites because I show how it would be evil if God were to premake robots for salvation and hell.

Of course when I go to non-Christian sites, they ban me right quick because I ask them why they don't accept Christ since they can't find fault with the 4 Step Proof for God? Because they can not give an answer all they do is try to deflect then they censor. What else can one do then at that point but shut their minds down at such places as iidb.org. I tried to post at ex-christian.net long time ago, but I recall they banned me because I showed them how the Bible teaches there is no such thing as an ex-Christian since the Bible teaches once-saved-always-saved. I tried to post at a place called ex-pentecostal forums, but they banned me too because they are not Christians and I showed them why they should not call Jesus a liar just because of the cult of pentecostalism (montanism) gibberish babble.

Can you see why a forum has been created called Biblocality Forums? which not only does not fall into the trap of the above mentioned false teachings but also has deeper truths (http://biblocality.com/forums/rules.php#five) which we can abide in and build up our spiritual lives for the soon return of Christ.