PDA

View Full Version : Be Warned!

Churchwork
06-12-2007, 06:55 PM
I keep warning people they will go to hell if they don't receive the salvation afforded by God through Christ.

When they are finally judged and sent to hell, they will look back on being warned so many times. How selfish they were to call Jesus a liar for that is what they are calling Him in His perfect proof.

How you respond to Christ today determines where and how you will live for eternity.

Testament
07-17-2007, 09:23 PM
Prove that hell exists. Prove that heaven exists. Prove that sinners go to hell.

Explain why you warn people that they're going to hell in the first place. "Judge not, lest ye be judged".

Mind your own business and let people live their lives without being accosted by you.

Churchwork
07-17-2007, 09:35 PM
How do you prove hell exists? Be logical.

Since you will always exist, you have to go some place. Because you can't go where those who are saved are going, you must go someplace else. This place is called hell. God would never allow you where you don't belong or where you can continue to inflict harm on those who have eternal life, or the populace in general.

Since God is proven to exist, He is in His abode which is heaven.

When the Bible says do not judge it says this to tell you that whatever you judge by, so shall you be judged. Since I will not be judged for calling Jesus a liar, I can inform you of what Jesus said, that you are condemned for hell for rejecting His loving sacrifice, just as Jesus spoke on hell more than anyone else in the Scriptures.

I have told you the truth. Just because you don't like it, there is no reason for you to accost me as to try to control me and make demands by bearing false witness. Speaking the truth is profitable, not accosting.

Do you see the difference? Now ask yourself why you call Jesus a liar, and therein realize you have no valid reason, so your hostility is like that of fallen Lucifer, the Devil, who is going to hell.

Testament
07-25-2007, 01:53 PM
"How do you prove hell exists? Be logical."

That can't happen, as logic goes against the notion of hell.

" Since you will always exist, you have to go some place."

Fail already. I won't always exist. I'll cease to exist when I die, and my body will cease to exist years later.

"This place is called hell. God would never allow you where you don't belong or where you can continue to inflict harm on those who have eternal life, or the populace in general."

Prove that god or hell exists. Or that eternal life exists.

" Since God is proven to exist, He is in His abode which is heaven."

You're freaking hysterical. If god exists, prove it. If you can prove it, then your faith is rendered utterly moot. Besides, if god was proven to exist, don't you think 100% of the earth's population would be Christian? At least one of the bajillion denominations of Christianity that can't agree with any other? I love when Christians assert that god exists, and their "proof" is just "Look at how beautiful flowers are, therefore god exists".

"Since I will not be judged for calling Jesus a liar, I can inform you of what Jesus said, that you are condemned for hell for rejecting His loving sacrifice, just as Jesus spoke on hell more than anyone else in the Scriptures."

So, smartass, you think you can do god's job better than he can? Ever WONDER why god's the judge, and people like you aren't? You ever met me before? Do you know even a single thing about me, other than that I'm an atheist? No. You don't. I could donate to charities every single day and work at soup kitchens for all you know, and you have the gall to say I'm going to hell. This is why your god doesn't trust nutjobs like you to do his work. God's supposed to know, and humans aren't.

"I have told you the truth. Just because you don't like it, there is no reason for you to accost me as to try to control me and make demands by bearing false witness. Speaking the truth is profitable, not accosting."

It's accosting because it's just your beliefs, and not the truth. I could assert science upon you day in and day out (which actually IS the truth, by the way) and you'd say it's accosting.

"Now ask yourself why you call Jesus a liar,"

If he ever even existed, he's a liar. Why? Because he said he's god. Because god doesn't exist.

"and therein realize you have no valid reason, so your hostility is like that of fallen Lucifer, the Devil, who is going to hell."

You believe in Lucifer too? Lemme guess. You also believe in ghosts, spirits, superstition, goblins and leprechauns?

Churchwork
07-25-2007, 04:11 PM
"How do you prove hell exists? Be logical."

That can't happen, as logic goes against the notion of hell.
You have just stated a self-declaration but you gave no reason. Whereas I proceeded to give you a reason. Hell exists because you can't be where those who are saved are going.

" Since you will always exist, you have to go some place."

Fail already. I won't always exist. I'll cease to exist when I die, and my body will cease to exist years later.

But it is proven you will not cease to exist. You will be resurrected as Christ was and said we all would be. He told you the truth, and since He is proven, you know He did not lie. As well if there is no real consequence, just ceasing to exist, then it doesn't matter what you do in this life. Yet, we know there are consequences to all things. Man is so unique in creation, one is hard pressed to not realize something significant is going on related to mankind and God's plans for us.

"This place is called hell. God would never allow you where you don't belong or where you can continue to inflict harm on those who have eternal life, or the populace in general."

Prove that god or hell exists. Or that eternal life exists.

I can prove a god does not exist, since they are just idols. Eternal life was proven by the fact that it is proven you will never cease to exist.

" Since God is proven to exist, He is in His abode which is heaven."

You're freaking hysterical. If god exists, prove it. If you can prove it, then your faith is rendered utterly moot. Besides, if god was proven to exist, don't you think 100% of the earth's population would be Christian? At least one of the bajillion denominations of Christianity that can't agree with any other? I love when Christians assert that god exists, and their "proof" is just "Look at how beautiful flowers are, therefore god exists".

I can prove a god does not exist. Faith, in Christianity, is based on the proof of faith. Why would you think otherwise? Is it not because your faith is based on no proof? If 100% of the earth would be Christian then that would mean mankind are robots which is unrighteous. We know Adam made the wrong choice so it stained all mankind. Denominations goes against what God's Word says: don't say "I of Cephas" or "I of Apollos". That's like creating a denomination. Satan tries to work his wiles in all things, even in the kingdom of heaven. I am sure it gives you great pleasure to shut your mind down to what a Christian is saying, "Look how beautiful the flowers are, therefore God exists." What you are not listening to in the words are that the flowers have a cause as do all things in nature; hence, this proves that the uncreated created since nature can't just happen all by itself.

You're slow eh?

"Since I will not be judged for calling Jesus a liar, I can inform you of what Jesus said, that you are condemned for hell for rejecting His loving sacrifice, just as Jesus spoke on hell more than anyone else in the Scriptures."

So, smartass, you think you can do god's job better than he can? Ever WONDER why god's the judge, and people like you aren't? You ever met me before? Do you know even a single thing about me, other than that I'm an atheist? No. You don't. I could donate to charities every single day and work at soup kitchens for all you know, and you have the gall to say I'm going to hell. This is why your god doesn't trust nutjobs like you to do his work. God's supposed to know, and humans aren't.

Don't call people names like "smartass" and "nutjobs", but that is a sure way to increase your Infractions. That's rude. How many times do you need to be warned? Don't be a false accuser: "you think you can do God's job better than He can". Where did I say that? Where did I say I was the Judge? I know that you are going to hell because you call Jesus a liar. If that is all I know about you I know at least that much, for you admit you call Jesus a liar.

You admit: you said of yourself, "I'm an atheist". Atheism is proven false. It is false because nothing in nature happens all by itself. Everything in the universe has a cause. So why do you still cling to your false teaching? That's illogical. No matter what you do, it is all works which cannot save you. Only the free gift of salvation paid as a ransom for you by Christ can you be redeemed and made presentable before God the Father.

God knows and He imparts what He knows to Christians. God has revealed you are unsaved because you call His only begotten Son a liar. Since you can't be resurrected with the saved before the 1000 years, you will be resurrected with the unsaved after the 1000 years, judged, and cast into hell for all eternity. This is the choice you admit you have chosen for yourself. How sad for you.

Know that God has placed His trust in His children to do the leading work of the Holy Spirit on earth today in this church age. You can't speak for God of the Bible, for you call Him a liar. Is it logical to claim God will do this or that, while at the same you deny His existence? I think you are confusing yourself. It's somewhat entertaining to see your contradiction.

"I have told you the truth. Just because you don't like it, there is no reason for you to accost me as to try to control me and make demands by bearing false witness. Speaking the truth is profitable, not accosting."

It's accosting because it's just your beliefs, and not the truth. I could assert science upon you day in and day out (which actually IS the truth, by the way) and you'd say it's accosting.

Since science does not disagree with the Bible and the Bible is proven true because you can't find fault with it, then your beliefs are false. You're accosting according to your false ideology. Your misreading of the Bible does not constitute a valid argument, so you should repent.

"Now ask yourself why you call Jesus a liar,"

If he ever even existed, he's a liar. Why? Because he said he's god. Because god doesn't exist.

He did not say He is god, but He said He is God. You are violating Step 3 of the 4 Step Proof for God, because it says not to argue against some god who says he is god. We are talking about Jesus who said He is God. Don't you know the difference? God exists, but a god does not exist. God is proven because nothing in nature happens all by itself, so you know the uncreated has created who is God. This has been said many times but you shut your mind down each time it is said. Yet, you don't find fault with this assessment.

Since scholars are virtually unanimous on the existence of Jesus, for you to say otherwise, shows how absolutely mindless and belligerent you can be. In the first century there is no known writers writing about the non-existence of Jesus. So far removed today from the events that took place then, people get quite arrogant making this claim of a non-existent Jesus, but they never shown any reason for their claim. The multiple attestation and documentation we have is as much as any person in antiquity. The apostles clearly said Jesus walked the earth, they touched Him and spoke with Him.

You really have no basis for shutting your mind down so obviously.

"and therein realize you have no valid reason, so your hostility is like that of fallen Lucifer, the Devil, who is going to hell."

You believe in Lucifer too? Lemme guess. You also believe in ghosts, spirits, superstition, goblins and leprechauns?
Not goblins, not superstition, not leprechauns and not ghosts, for these are all unproven. But spirit beings are proven. This is shown by the fact that the tempter tempted who was not God, nor was the tempter man, so this tempter was a fallen angel. Angels are spirits who do God's work in many areas to facilitate His kingdom. One third of the angels fell with Lucifer. There is another class of spirits as well. When God made the earth desolate and waste, He did so because of the sin of earth's earliest ages. This sin came about because of fallen Lucifer with the fallen angels over the inhabitants of the earth. Those inhabitants were cast down into the deep. But in the restoration of creation day 2 was the only day not called a good day because when the firmament was split, unavoidably up came some of those spirits. We may call those those spirit beings disembodied spirits in class of "demons". They seek to inhabit creatures, preferably man, because they have been disembodied and they want bodies back again against God's will.