PDA

View Full Version : Fully Proven

Churchwork
05-04-2007, 04:44 AM
The cause of our choice is that God made us in His image (Gen. 1.26,27) to be able to have the choice as sovereign beings.

But fallen from grace, man is steeped in sin and self, and as you know, sin leads to death. All sin needs to be punished. All sin and selfishness needs to be dealt with. There is no escaping consequence.

What mercy that God enters into His creation, provides His word of redemption to atone for sins for all, so that any that would receive Him may be saved and given a new life through resurrection of the spirit in man to be sensitive to things of God. Eternal life is not only eternal blessings, but it is also an ability to know God because the spirit in man has been regenerated with God's life.

Though we are all made in God's image, we are not all saved. Many are yet going to hell because they don't want salvation. They just don't care.

The annual redeaths of Orisis could not compare to the one-time for all sacrifice of Christ, our creator. To have to die again annually shows the ineffectiveness compared to the accomplished fact of cross of Christ.

To follow thine own self is selfish, for such a one does not realize he is a sinner that needs saving.

I could probably cite you over a hundred times Jesus said He is God in various ways. Here is another.

John 8.58 shows us what Jesus believed of Himself: Jesus answered, "The truth is, I existed before Abraham was even born!" or "Truly, truly, before Abraham was, I am." "Your ancestor Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad" (8.56). Observe the holy name of God - I AM in Exodus 3.14: God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And he said, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'" After Jesus said He was God, "Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by" (v.59). According to Lev. 24.16, the law required the religious leaders put Jesus to death if He was falsely claiming to be God. Because they did not believe He was the one Abraham spoke of, they attempted to cast stones upon him. Today, men do the same thing to Jesus. "And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, [and] all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name [of the LORD], shall be put to death" (Lev. 24.16).

I am the bread of life (John 6.34); I am the light of the world (8.12,9.5); I am the gate (10.7); I am the good shepherd (10.11,14); I am the resurrection and the life (11.25); I am the way, the truth and the life (14.6); and I am the true vine (15.1). In every chapter Jesus' deity is revealed.

Uncreated created is proven in the 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible-->Who is He?-->He is God of the Bible, because none can compare to Christ particularly-->Therefore, you need to be saved-->Consequently, you won't go to hell-->So come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior!

Clearly, Jesus is saying He is God. And that no man is a god.

"I and the Father are one" (John 10.30), Jesus states. He is not merely a good teacher - He is God. The religious leaders want to kill Jesus because their laws said anyone claiming to be God should die (Lev. 24.16). Nothing could persuade the religious leaders that Jesus' claim was true. John 10.33 reads - They replied, "Not for any good work, but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, have made yourself God." When accused of this, Jesus responded by saying, "why do you call it blasphemy when the Holy One who was sent into the world by the Father says, `I am the Son of God'?" "Know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father", Jesus said (John 10.38).

Regarding men, leaders of the people were sometimes called gods. This is what Jesus meant when he said among you were once called gods, so why not believe in Him as being God? Strictly speaking though men are not gods, nor is that very well defined anyway. Whereas God of the Bible is very well defined with the foremost quality of beig the uncreated creator.

The Lord knows His Own people for it is we who have the kingdom inside of us which will be manifested outwardly in the 1000 year reign when Christ returns. As no one understands the Father, so no one will understand His disciples.

Matt. 11.27 reads, "All things have been delivered unto me of my Father: and no one knoweth the Son, save the Father; neither doth any know the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son willeth to reveal [him.]"

Amen.