PDA

View Full Version : What if?

Setekh
03-19-2007, 02:12 PM
I have been thinking my whole life that how on earth can so many people believe on a single book (well, two if you’re exact). This book, which you most certainly know, the Bible, is spread so wide that you can find that book in every part of our planet.

I think the reason for this is that 1) It has been around for a long time 2) The information is spread by sword, not love. Now don’t you think that it’s just contradictory to tell about love and at the same time killing people if they don’t believe the Word. (Yes, that happened in Europe in the 11th to 19th century.)

And that’s not all. The Bible has been used to control people and it was a powerful thing to do that. So that’s not weird and all that the text’s in the Bible has been modified to make the present ruler, who ever he was, more powerful.

There’s also a lot of just bs. Earth was created 6000 years ago, I mean what the [profanity removed]? Even a 5-year-old-kid knows that there were, for example dinosaurs, and there are fossils to prove that (and yes, the fossils are way older than 6000 years). Human has been like this for eternity? Ever heard of Homo erectus, Homo habilis etc?

Now, if you all think of Jesus, what kind of man do you see? [racist comments against white people removed] Jerusalem is located in the middle-east, so IF there was a guy like that he must have been about 160cm tall and looked like a kebabmaker (you know, Turkish…). Jesus and God are one that reads in the Bible. Most of you people live in the USA and are war against terrorism. Some Christians say “Those damn [racism removed], they should all be shot” and at the same time you worship one. Haha, I say.

All in all, [profanity and racist comments againts black people removed]

Faithful
03-19-2007, 03:05 PM
Understand your unrenewed mind is looking for lame excuses for why you reject Christ, but none of them hold up.

Though perhaps 2 billion say they are Christians, surely not all of them are, maybe not even 1% of them. But it does speak to the power of the Word of God that it touches peoples' consciences on some level and reaches all corners of the earth as you would expect God's grace would provide for.

How is it spread? By love. People identify with a man who sinlessly gave His life for us, and He is the only one who said He is God in Person. Even when there is war, the Word of God gives comfort in trying times. The fact that Christianity is still the number one religion in the world and has had ample time to go to second place, shows the power of God's Word, that salvation is made quite easy to all mankind, to whomsoever would receive His saving grace on the cross.

The Bible is very specific about the unsaved tares in Matthew 13 who try to look like the saved wheat. Your approach is to accuse the saved wheat as being the unsaved tares for using Scripture to war, but did Christ war? No. Therefore, the association you try to make would be false because it does not flow from Christ's nature and way of being, and so your argument fails. If you would like to study Matthew 13, there is no better study than this one, http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Matthew_13.htm

Nothing in the Scriptures has been modified. The whole NT was completed in the first century and there is no indication it has been changed. Most of the Bible is in fact already quoted in various writings too by the early church fathers in the 2nd century to prove the NT is from the 1st century, so your argument again fails that you think it was modified to control. It is not the case at all.

You should check yourself and require some evidence for your beliefs as opposed to just mindlessly self-declaring them, because the holes in your thoughts are most apparent and do expose you for what you really are, a bad person who wants to go to hell. Your choice!

The Roman Church is the most powerful, but it is not Christian. It adds to the 66 books of the Bible, but Christians are against adding to the Scriptures. It used force in the Inquisition and Dark Ages, so it does not represent Christianity, for Christians are meek and lowly like Christ. We are a little flock, and the meek shall inherit the earth, not suicide mass murderers of Islam.

I don't know any Christians that say the earth was created 6000 years ago, so that you accuse Christians of saying this shows you are not working on all cylinders. The first God-conscious man was created 6000 years ago and it took 13.7 billion years to create the body from "dust" (Gen. 2.7). Christians believe there were dinosaurs, why think otherwise? Pre-adamic men did exist, but what are they? They are what the Bible considers the "dust," that is, when they die, they cease to exist. They will not be resurrected as will you be when you are resurrected to hell, and they will not be afforded a salvation, because they are not made in God's image, that is, they have not reached a final form of the image of God.

You are given infractions for your profanity and racism. If you repeat your mindless misunderstanding, use such racist comments again against black people, you will be removed. Once a response is given, respond to that response so as not to repeat your mindless mistakes.

Jesus was not white with white hair, but scholars agree his skin was brownish typical of the region and of Jews.

God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit are One Uncreated Being, the Only uncreated. The Godhead decided the Son would enter into creation to be the perfect sacrifice for sins to erect obedience on mankind. All sin needs to be judged. Sin leads to death and the second death, an eternal separation from God. The temporary sacrifices pointed to Christ who would be the once-for-all sacrifice, because only God is sinless and perfect and completely capable in taking all sin upon Himself. Mary is not sinless as the Roman Church teaches. Christians don't call Muslims "damn rag heads" nor do we think you should be shot. We don't think anyone should be shot. Even if you are the worse criminal ever, we don't believe in capital punishment. I have never seen any of my brothers and sisters say that ever, so why make stuff up in your hostility? It shows you are in in your own fantasies as a means to reject salvation through Christ. The only way to get to the Father is through the Son. There is no other way. If you are not for Christ, He said you are against Him.

You are a bad person who is going to hell. I am sure of it. I will give you one chance and one only to repent of your racism against black people and white people.

Terrorism is evil and so is suicide. You think killing yourself for Allah-Satan is holy? It is not. Suicide is the easiest way to get into hell. It is the most cowardly act known to mankind. Islamic parents train their children at the youngest of ages to hate and to blow themselves up. All this evil stems from their jealousy of the financial wealth of the west and the east, and jealousy of those who are saved in Christ with His uncreated and eternal life. I am very sad for you, for you know not what you do as you act and speak as a pawn for Satan.