PDA

View Full Version : Empty Head

Churchwork
03-17-2007, 12:07 AM
I received an email from someone by the nickname of Empty Head (it's actually Chad, the owner of talkjesus.com (http://talkjesus.com)) who writes about how Biblocality Forums is so small and this person goes on with other derogatory attacks. Yes the little flock is small. Since he sent me a fake email which could not be responded to, let me answer Chad here. I have sent his email to automatic trash never to be seen again!

In response let me say that yes there are a few members even though thousands had registered. If there is no activity after 7 months and if they are not cordial, then of course they are removed. Does it really matter how many members there are? The spiritual response is up to the church when the church is ready.

This is not your average forum, but it is seeking after the agreement of the apostles which is the highest calling. This will take some time so patience is needed. After all, it has been 2000 years and the apostles and the church are still in the phase of having lost that first love of the first church period. For example, denominations and congregationalists now replace Biblical locality, and we are in a seemingly endless state of differing opinions in christendom, but this won't last forever.

My prayer is for you to take a look at yourself and ask why you accuse, why you are so angry and hostile against the members of Biblocality Forums, for in that accusation, you accuse because of some truth on these forums that your flesh does not accept and certainly does not want to discuss, that is all. As I recall Chad, your issues surround some false teachings you have that you can't let go of disclosed in the 54 different types of views in Christendom (http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1990) (your specific problem area is calvinism, since God does not save that way) in which some of your views are categorized as unBiblical. Your practice has been to shut your mind down and "empty" your "head" to the facts, remain coy, but you only harm yourself. God will judge your reactions.

I encourage you to look at that truth specifically and see its proof in the Scriptures, and accept it for the glory to God and to edify others. He loves repentance. My prayers will be with you. You are always welcome to discuss your problems here. Amen.