PDA

View Full Version : To Sheikh Khalid Yasin:

Churchwork
03-14-2007, 07:12 PM
To Sheikh Khalid Yasin (letter sent):

I welcome you here to talk or anywhere. You offered $1000 in your video for anyone who could show Jesus said He is God.

"Jesus told her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me, even though they die like everyone else, will live again. And whoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?'" (John 11.25,26).

Only God has the power to give eternal life. Jesus must be God. Not even the greatest man-only person that ever lived could have such power, for he is a created being. Jesus is uncreated.

I am the bread of life (John 6.34); I am the light of the world (8.12,9.5); I am the gate (10.7); I am the good shepherd (10.11,14); I am the resurrection and the life (11.25); I am the way, the truth and the life (14.6); and I am the true vine (15.1). In every chapter Jesus' deity is revealed.

Your challenge is for Jesus to say EXACTLY verbatim, "I am God," but should Jesus do this, or is He catering to your flesh if He did that? In other words Jesus chapter after chapter says He is God in various many ways, but He wants you to accept it without having to be spoon fed. He has no joy in spoon feeding you. He is righteous towards His creation, for you have been created in His image.

Why did God break into creation to be a man to atone for sins? Because all sinners must die and go to the second death unless a perfect sacrifice can atone for sins. Those that are saved who receive Him are eternally forgiven.

You are being intellectually dishonest with yourself because almost all scholars agree Jesus died on the cross. You can not be born a Christian, for no Christian is born a Christian and because once-saved-always-saved which would mean you were never a true Christian in the first place when you said you were.

Your faith comes along 600 years later without any evidence to claim Jesus did not die. Self-declarations don't cut it; besides, self-proclamations are very unscholarly. This is why you lose all credibility because you show forth no evidence to suggest such a thing. Are you striving to be the Antichrist?

Why would the religious leaders of Israel, or today throughout the world, wish to put Jesus to death if Jesus was not claiming to be God? He would in fact just be a lunatic, and of no threat whatsoever, needing hospitalization. But because He is a threat to the beliefs of man, men seek His death, for man is too selfish to place himself underneath God Almighty his Creator.

Omniscience? In John 16.30 the apostle John affirms of Jesus, "Now we can see that you know all things."

Omnipresence? Jesus said in Matthew 28.20, "Surely I am with you always, to the very end of this age" and in Matthew 18.20, "Where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

Omnipotence? "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me," Jesus said in Matthew 28.18.

Eternality? John 1.1 declares Jesus, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Immutability? Hebrews 13.8 says, "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."

I don't want to fill up this response inordinately, but the rest you can find here, http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/JesusGod.htm

Let me know if you are going to send the $1000 and I will give you my address so Muslims can also martyr me as well in the name of Allah-Satan, http://biblocality.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2217&postcount=1

If I was only allowed to say only one thing to you Sheikh, it is this. When Christians pray to God the Father we do so through God the Son by God the Spirit in our spirit. The complex that is God is Triune in these 3 Persons of His Trinity. This is the humility of a man to accept this complex, for this is how He reveals Himself to us, especially entering into His creation to be the only perfect sinless man that ever lived who gave His life for you so that you may be saved and receive God's uncreated eternal life.

If you don't want God's mercy, then you will have to go to hell. It is still your choice.

Scriptur
03-14-2007, 07:20 PM
John 8.58 shows us what Jesus believed of Himself: Jesus answered, "The truth is, I existed before Abraham was even born!" or "Truly, truly, before Abraham was, I am." "Your ancestor Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad" (8.56). Observe the holy name of God - I AM in Exodus 3.14: God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And he said, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'" After Jesus said He was God, "Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by" (v.59). According to Lev. 24.16, the law required the religious leaders put Jesus to death if He was falsely claiming to be God. Because they did not believe He was the one Abraham spoke of, they attempted to cast stones upon him. Today, men do the same thing to Jesus. "And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, [and] all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name [of the LORD], shall be put to death" (Lev. 24.16).

AlwaysLoved
03-14-2007, 07:37 PM
Another interesting point is that the apostles and the various groups (12 at least) would not have all made the mistake of believing Jesus had died having been with him before and after being put on the cross. Jesus would not have caused them that confusion. Moreover, He would have looked so maimed with a hole in his chest rather than only a mark seen at His resurrection. Scars down to the bone on his backside would have been visible, but were not seen in His resurrected state. Jesus would also be a liar, for He said He would die, yet a muslim says He did not die. The muslim necessarily is calling Jesus a liar. Jesus is not much of a God let alone a prophet if He lies like that. So if we can agree on His being raised and placed on the cross, then explain how scientifically speaking he could have lived? Shall we test it out and place you on the cross and see if you can still breathe as you become asphyxiated, then a spear is placed in your side which causes the sack surrounding your heart to release a pail of water? May we lash you down to the bone on your backside, get you to carry a large object for a mile, place thorns in your head, and nail your feet and hands. Honestly, do you really think you could survive this ordeal. Even if you could last longer than 12 minutes, it would not be that much longer before your heart stops to beat. Do you honestly think the mistake would be made of letting Jesus live. The guards would lose their life if they had erred. They were so sure of his death, they didn't even have to break his knees. As soon as the knees are broken, the person can't prop himself up and dies within minutes after. Studies have been done to prove this, though without killing anyone, but by merely showing how the person if they do not prop themselves up, their heart would stop. Obviously, the guards saw Jesus in a position where his heart could not keep beating, so they did not need to break his knees as was prophesied.