PDA

View Full Version : Are Roman Catholics Christians?

Finestwheat
03-11-2007, 11:43 PM
Are Roman Catholics Christians? The reason why I pose this question, knowing the answer, is because I want to help people realize the answer too. Take for example Mary. She is a human being like you and I, and the Bible records various selfish acts and sins she committed in the Bible so you would never exalt her, but the Roman Church will try to cover up this information. Speaking of the Bible, how do you feel about the Roman Church adding books to the 66 books of the Bible? What are the consequences to souls that try to do this or affiliate themselves with those who do this and start cults on that basis large or small? Yes, any book they add can be shown why it is a sin to add it. If you deny women the right to be apostles and elders, what do you give them in return but a sinless woman idol in their faith so they worship a man of popery and stand idly by while thousands of pedophile priests are allowed to continue without consequences. We ought to recognize the manipulativeness and dementedness of this construct.

Similarly, other manipulations are that of claiming you can lose salvation if you don't abide in the great harlot of religious Rome as they falsely teach that salvation is not eternal, but can be lost tomorrow. They would have no faith in God who has infinite foreknowledge whom to give His life to, but they worship a god who makes mistakes when he gives a false salvation, then takes it away, gives it back again and then takes it away again. Does this not strike you as impotency? To further exalt this non-Christian man made system, you are told the 1000 years is now in the Roman Church, but is this really true? The 1000 years will be a time of regeneration of the world (Matt. 19.28) and recompense when the nations won't be deceived Rev. 20.3 says, so will you accept the lies of the Roman Church anymore? I pray not. No longer do you need to rely on intermediary priesthood, confessing your sins to man rather than God. No longer do you need to give money for indulgences. Guess what? There is no such thing as indulgences. It was made up to control you and gather filthy lucre from you. Have the courage to stand up and walk away once and for all. My prayers will be with you. And I know God's will is done when you refuse them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. With love and peace. Amen.

Added thought: It's possible 1% of Roman Catholics are saved. I would say in earlier centuries a greater percentage of roman catholics were saved, but today it would be very few, because there is no excuse for such mass acceptance of such false teaching. The earlier roman church had not even taught such lies yet which only developed through the centuries as the great harlot of religious rome got worse and worse in its attempts to gain power. There is a stigma that is propagated too that if you talk plainly as I have done about this, you are shunned or your post will be censored and your account removed. Remember, stigmas can be righteously God-given, but they can also be false and given by demonic powers to try to make you feel guilty as you hold up your shield of faith to stop such fiery darts. However, I know all good deeds according to God's good pleasure will be rewarded for the sacrifice and suffering that arises from His work so please do not be taken aback when you are attacked by them. They know not what they do.

Have confidence the Son of Man will come to destroy the Roman Church by letting the Antichrist destroy it in the Tribulation.

Faithful
03-12-2007, 01:32 PM
If you try to post something like this on a roman church forum such as christianforums.com, they will just delete it, block off any opportunity for discussion of these facts and accuse you of trolling and flaming then ban you. That's how they rationalize it to themselves to shut their minds down. As you would expect this is the approach of the largest cult in human history. Don't be discouraged. Judgment will come upon them in due time. Nobody can escape sin. Even now their consciences' are convicted and disables them unconsciously.

If you expose calvinism on a calvinism forum the same thing happens. If you expose false tongues on a Pentecostal forum the same thing happens. If you expose what is wrong with any specific denomination the same thing happens. Forums are hardly forums at all at most forums, but merely places for propaganda for specific agendas.

Biblocality Forums has an agenda too which is the organization of the church called Biblical locality, e.g. church of Ephesus in the churches of Asia Minor or the church of Jerusalem in the churches of Judea or the church of Dallas in the churches of Texas. But we will not accuse someone here of flaming, trolling or ban someone on the basis of their false beliefs. The reason a person would be blocked here would be due to the Rules Infractions of being belligerent and mindlessly repetitive and needs to be proven they are behaving this way rather than pontificating on self-declarations or without explanation as you find on other forums.

You can test this out yourself and compare. See how you will be banned at christianforums.com with no reason, just self-proclamation. Now accuse Biblocality Forums of something that it adheres to, and notice how you will not receive the same unrighteous treatment. Amen.