PDA

View Full Version : Abide in Me

Y'shua friend.
01-09-2007, 02:11 PM
I agree that we can do nothing of our selves, yet can do all things in Yeshua HaMashiach. John 15:4 "Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." If we try to lead men into mirroring our own imperfections, then we mislead them as we draw them away from Yeshua HaMashiach, while attempting to reproduce our own immage. G-d never intended for man to minister in molding robots, with no diversity of character or personality, but rather G-d Himself chooses to mold and shape His into the vessel of His own choosing. Jeremiah 18:4 "And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. 5 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel." When a man becomes so lofty in his imagination as to presume himself capable of instructing another in the ways of G-d, he does well to reach out to one not yet a part of the family of G-d, lest he find himself in conflict with G-d. Isaiah 55:8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." A man does well to examen himself often, and be mindful of his own short comings, for what will he benefit should he instruct a thousand unto righteousness, only to fall short himself? Truly the flesh loves vain titles of nobility, and the indulgence of fanfare, but will a man rob G-d of His glory, and still expect His blessing of grace? Matthew 23:12 "And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted." Amen!

Y'shua friend. Shalom! :notworthy:

Churchwork
01-09-2007, 03:57 PM
A way a person might try to reproduce his own image is to reject hell as being an eternal separation from God (http://biblocality.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3709&postcount=5) after being resurrected to Great White Throne. Man can only see annihilation, but God clearly says the damned will be resurrected and shall be tormented in hell forever. This is a very dull teaching to preach unto souls annihilation. It makes robots of men to follow in such man-made ideology. You can image a legion of robots believing in this lie of annihilation, lowering their conscience and doing something very evil because there is no consequences, just annihilation.

Another deception is to claim God saves the person first, like a robot, which causes some to believe, but saving not others, to not give them the choice to be saved. You can see how this is very dull also, making God seem impotent to not be able to give the person the free-choice. God does not make robots in His image.

We should not reject the 4 fold Ministry of apostles, prophets, evangelists and teachers. These are gifts for the church. It would be a contradiction to reject these workers for the church which God gives as a gift and yet still call yourself a Christian. This is God's way, to give men and women as gifts for the Church. His ways are higher than your ways. Even so, if that teacher or prophet himself is not consecrated, he can lose that position of a worker for the Church. Let us learn to know the difference between the workers and the Church itself.

Y'shua friend.
01-10-2007, 11:04 AM
You have missinterpreted much of the post, it does not say G-d creats robots, infact it says just the opposite. It is talking about men trying to create robots after their own image, not G-d.

What was Yeshua cammand to His Apostles? "To go unto all the world and preach His gospel." So what are men trying to do, by indoctrinating people with everything but the gospel of Yeshua? If we bring a person to Yeshua by preaching the gospel as commanded to do, will not His Holy Spirit complete the job of teaching them as Yeshua promised?

Y'shua friend. Shalom!:idea:

Churchwork
01-10-2007, 04:28 PM
You misunderstood and misinterpreted my response, for I did not say you said God creates robots, but that according to various kinds of false beliefs, several of which you have (e.g. annihilation, gibberish babble, rejecting the work of apostles and elders), they are very robotic. In other words, you have said things that actually contradict your actual beliefs because of these false teachings you have which require the alteration of God's Word. Why be a dullard? Does God mold and shape a person into such false teachings?

So we see you doing that which the apostles did not do (according to your profile): take upon yourself gibberish babble of mystery religions (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/montanism.htm), reject Jesus' teachings on hell (http://biblocality.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3709&postcount=5), do not accept the work of apostles appointing elders of localities (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/whichchurch.htm), and do no appreciate the raising up of workers for the church to teach (http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1043) (e.g. when you said negatively, a teacher that "presume himself capable of instructing another in the ways of G-d...instruct a thousand unto righteousness..."). Such ability and gift is given to some workers. Who can deny it? God loves the diversity of His workers: apostles, prophets, evangelists and shepherds (teachers), elders of a locality (bishops), elders of meeting places, deacons, etc. Have you not robotically overlooked this evidence? Did you know false tongues of Pentecostalism is actually the usage of mediums and psychics the Bible warns about, and it is today's new age teaching of channeling for the church. It is Satan's doorway into the church, and he has come in through you. Avoid this evidence no further (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/FalseTongues.htm). What the evil spirit will do will speak high and mighty in souls in a vague sense (see your OP), but when one gets into the details of what they really believe, they are not as they claim to be.

You are to be judged by your own judgments when you said, "when a man becomes so lofty in his imagination..." as are you with these false teachings of yours which are the molding for yourself a vessel of your own choosing against God's will. Evasiveness when confronted is a telling sign (http://biblocality.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3709&postcount=5) of shutting one's mind down to the facts. You should repent.

These are your sins, indoctrinating people with everything but the gospel. In the English language, the name is Jesus Christ, so you should be respectful of Him to use this name as is commonly understood. Will not the Holy Spirit refuse to do the work of salvation unto souls who place up barriers with such false teachings as you have? Have I not done all I can to draw you to Christ, but God will not coerce you into repentance of your false teachings?
:No: