PDA

View Full Version : Banned from popular Atheist, Agnostic and Christendom Forums, not Christian Forums

Churchwork
01-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Banned

I am not allowed on any major Atheist and Agnostic forums because I show clearly that nothing in nature happens all by itself, therefore that which is supernatural must be the cause, that is, uncreated, uncaused, immaterial, spaceless, timeless, eternal and infinite. Who qualifies with all these qualities and yet is still personal, spirit, living, self-existent, immutable, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, transcendent, has immanence, is immense, who is sovereign, righteous, holy, ultimate love, covered by someone and ultimate truth?

The answer is that the only one who qualifies is Christ Jesus. None can compare given the supporting evidence and examining all adherents of the world?

I am not allowed on all major Christendom forums as well, because few in place of ownership agree with what the Holy Spirit reveals in all these five deeper truths (http://biblocality.com/forums/rules.php#five), so they take exception. I feel like Jeremiah who preached for 40 years, but no one listened.

What this shows is the sad state of affairs in the Laodicean church period of "differing opinions" which is neither hot nor cold, but merely lukewarm. The reaction from non-Christian sites is expected. Dullards! The reaction from the unsaved tares (Matt. 13) who operate in the kingdom of heaven who try to look like the saved wheat is also expected. But the reaction and hostility from my own brothers and sisters in Christ is what is most damaging to the Church, to which the consequence is loss of rewards of reigning with Christ in the millennium.

Watchman Nee: "'He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's rewarded' (Matt. 10.41). Here the Lord reveals the depth of the human heart. The decision one makes concerning a truth will be expressed by him before God. In receiving a prophet or righteous man, your spirit unites with the prophecy of the prophet or the morals of a righteous man. Hence you will receive a prophet's or a righteous man's reward. Whatever is done for the Lord will be rewarded" (KKH, p.110). "Freely ye received, freely give" (Matt. 10.8). "The prophet is a watchman for my God over Israel, yet traps are laid in front of him wherever he goes. He faces hostility even in the house of God" (Hosea 9.8).

For evidence that I have correctly understood the condition of the kingdom of heaven today, please study this info deeply which I am in complete agreement with and can find no fault: the 7 Church Periods (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/7churches.htm).

Before Christ can return we need to return to the "first love" of the Ephesus church period of Biblical locality. Make no mistake about it! Once the condition is fulfilled then Christ will return. I am certain of it, for the Holy Spirit has testified in my spirit in agreement with the Word of God that it is so, and brothers in sisters in Christ whom I speak in person with about this always agree. The internet, a place of obstinacy, is a different story; but in person, people are accountable to one another. :smile: