PDA

View Full Version : The last handle

Simon
01-06-2006, 04:25 AM
A clear look into Gods word will show us that God's intention before the season of Christ's appearing begins is that all saints whoever they are in gifting and wherever they are, decamp from individualistic camps and settings and stand on pure church ground and begin to function as a body, which is the normal way of the church. It must begin by a prayer, prayed by all who see and can read the season well. These dear saints even the messagers of Christ to the churches at this hour pray in the light of Ephesians 4 and they themselves must be willing to be the pple to be used. With this we can then begin to see the last and the most important thing coming to be, the functioning of the glorious church.

lismore
01-23-2006, 05:50 AM
A clear look into Gods word will show us that God's intention before the season of Christ's appearing begins is that all saints whoever they are in gifting and wherever they are, decamp from individualistic camps and settings and stand on pure church ground and begin to function as a body, which is the normal way of the church. It must begin by a prayer, prayed by all who see and can read the season well. These dear saints even the messagers of Christ to the churches at this hour pray in the light of Ephesians 4 and they themselves must be willing to be the pple to be used. With this we can then begin to see the last and the most important thing coming to be, the functioning of the glorious church.

hello Simon;)

I dont know if I have hold of your idea, but I think that in every 'denomination' or church building there are people who are genuinely following Christ and those who are not. The body is made up of those who are genuine and who will be empowered in these last days. Is this what you mean?

;)

Simon
01-24-2006, 01:18 AM
hello Simon;)

"......... but I think that in every 'denomination' or church building there are people who are genuinely following Christ and those who are not. The body is made up of those who are genuine and who will be empowered in these last days. Is this what you mean?

Amen for those who are genuine but I mean even much more since those in "... every 'denomination' or church building " must decamp from settled low positions of heart, lower than what is God's revealed standard in His word. These positions are settled on human traditions, sectarianism emanating from the uncrucified flesh and not on what is spiritually real and stamped out by the Spirit of Life. Must run away from mixture that come from self. Since real and genuine Christianity is a total coming out of oneself through the power of God on the cross into Christ. Christ is our meeting point! Remember this is an inner issue, of the heart. Place no query on buildings of stone and wood. If this is the quality of the genuine, thank God. If not there must be a decamping