PDA

View Full Version : It is Palpable

Churchwork
12-31-2005, 06:19 AM
People sure do revile Christians. It is because we have a conscience in Christ and it comes out. Non-Christians are convicted just being around us so I find they retaliate in all kinds of ways; and we find it uneventful to be around those who are not regenerated and don't believe in Jesus Christ as they can't but help pull us down a bit into the world.

The best I know how to describe this phenomena is we have a peace and joy and a love about us that flows from the Holy Spirit like a constant cleansing stream in our new spirit which permeates all our members.

People can react one of two ways: rejoice in the fruits of the Holy Spirit in the new creation and praise God of the Bible, or be jealous. Jealousy is the ultimate consequence deep down inside because an unsaved person can never have the love of the Lord, so all they have is jealousy since the joy of the Lord would be so elusive to them. There can not be two masters. It is one or the other.

This jealousy lashes out at me over and over and my brothers and sisters in Christ. It is palpable. Those around me react unlovingly because they are attempting to self-exalt themselves above Christ as well as God's children. You can sense it. It is palpable. The most disturbing aspect of this includes those close to you such as family, friends and associates who have not accepted Christ into their lives.

Nonetheless, I make myself known to be a Christian wherever I go. It is so easy. His yoke is so easy!

The dividing line of the cross is so effective. Imagine what it would be like if the human race went on for a million years and the dividing question and spiritual reality always would be, "have you come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?"

There would be such a war of the mind between souls, who could bear it? You really get a sense that God creating hell is a very merciful act towards His sons and daughters to separate sinners from us.

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ is returning soon!