PDA

View Full Version : Non-Believers Blame, But Let Us Answer Them

Faithful
09-18-2006, 03:44 AM
People accuse me of being so religious for reading the Bible so much. I tell them, 10% of everything Jesus said was from the OT, and the OT was 75% of the Bible (the NT was not written yet). Why? To get people to appreciate that we are sinners to the degree God wants us to realize it to truly come to the cross to be saved.

Paoli
09-18-2006, 10:08 AM
People accuse me of being so religious for reading the Bible so much.

How could one live a Christian life without reading the Bible?
Reading the Bible is what's it all about.

Why would they classify you as "so religious"? Cults are religious.
Religions destroy people.

Christianity is all about Jesus Christ. Nothing else!
Jesus was not involved in religion, the pharisees were religious and they rejected Christ.

Churchwork
09-18-2006, 07:09 PM
We all need religion. What is religion. It is the worship of something. In fact whether people realize it or not, we all worship something, thus we are all in a religion. Whatever people place first in their lives is their religion. Next time someone says to you, "You're not going to talk about religion again?" Just tell them, "Why do I have to listen to your religion all the time?" Cults on the other hand are false. Their religion is whatever their cults promote as the idol in their system, whatever is their identify mark. Jesus was involved in religion, for His religion was obedience unto the Father. The Pharisees were religious too, but they worshiped their power.