PDA

View Full Version : Age of Accountability

Churchwork
09-08-2006, 12:53 AM
Age of Accountability

Lots of people try to uses verses of the Bible to prove the age of accountability is not true, but in so doing they twist God's Word. This is easily seen.

All you need to do is one thing to show them the age of accountability is real.

Simply ask them, Where in the Bible is there a single case of a baby going to hell? If they can't show it, then tell them to shut their trap.

Hallelujah!

Churchwork
09-10-2006, 04:07 AM
The Age of Accountability is not a set date that we know of (perhaps it is around 8 years of age, who can say?), but whatever it is, God has it in His mind to keep so that as you notice no infants go to hell.

Incidentally, infant baptism does not influence this one way or another, for infant baptism is of no effect except to reveal the vanity of the people that do it.

ignite
11-10-2007, 09:12 AM
Churchwork-

Did you forget about the flood? Don't you think that there were babies and small children living then?
Where are they now? And can you show us from scripture that says that God didn't destroy them with everyone else except the 8 souls in the Ark?
You see, this is the problem with man's understanding, and how we think God should work.
But God never ever deals with age, he deals with sin.
You think about what I'm saying here, and then prove from the bible that babies and small children were not destroyed.
You don't have to commit a single sin to be "born" a sinner.
I'm not being mean, so don't get mad. I love children too,but I'm not the judge, but I can't read a single passage anywhere in the bible that speaks of an age of accountability.
Sorry, it ain't so. And you can't take a scripture out of context, so Matthew 18:10 for instance doesn't prove anything. Yet preachers say that it does.
You can't see this because you don't understand what hell is either. It is the grave ,the bible says so 54 times.
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire this(the lake of fire)is the second death.
Death (even or also) hell (grave) were cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:14

Ignite.

Churchwork
11-20-2007, 02:39 AM
I think you are acknowledging your own sin of despising these little ones (Matt. 18.10). The Bible never calls the grave hell. The grave is synonymous with the place of rest or sleep. Hell is eternal separation from God. Death and hades (place of rest or sleep, the grave) is cast into the lake of fire (hell) which is the second death.

God has infinite foreknowledge. He can foresee all events, so any that perished who got caught in the crossfire but were saved would receive God's eternal blessings.

A different rule applies to infants who die. After David's son died when he was only seven days old (2 Sam 12:18), David said: "I will go to him." (2 Sam 12:23) He believed that this child who had died, was saved. We may also believe that our infants who have died are saved, because God has made specific promises to those who believe in Him. (Acts 16:31)

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Isa 7:15 Butter and honey shall he eat, when he knoweth to refuse the evil, and choose the good.
Isa 7:16 For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land whose two kings thou abhorrest shall be forsaken (northern Israel which is Lebanon and southern Syria today, and Aram, i.e. around Damascus of Syria today).

This is a double fulfillment of Isaiah's son of a virgin, possibly another wife. This will be true for all children, not just Jesus Christ, eventually one day, recognizing these evil regions, inhabitants therein. God promises to preserve a remnant of the 12 tribes of all of Israel in the days of Solomon since Rev. 7.1-8 becomes that remnant that will return. At a very young age, we begin to have free-choice.

ignite
11-21-2007, 12:36 AM
Churchwork-"I think" is a very dangerous statement. Jesus wasn't talking about literal children, he calls all of his children regardless of age, children. We are to come to him as a child. Not because of our age, but having the mindset of a little one. In other words, teachable.
The Pharisees were not teachable, they could not be molded because they thought that they knew everything.
Mark 9:42 is a good example of non-literal children, as is Gal 4:19, I Jn 2:1, I Jn 3:18.
Don't despise this kind of child.

Again, God isn't dealing with age, he's dealing with sin. You believe that hell is the same thing as God's punishment, and it's not. I'll ask you this, where is it?
This present heaven and earth will pass away, and be destroyed by fire. II Peter 3:10. Where would an eternal "hell" be?
Hell is the grave, it's the appointed death of every man.
Do a word study on eternal and everlasting, they are not the same. That is a key to understanding many scriptures and many subjects, that are mistaught.
If God is not a respector of persons, how can he have another provision for infants? Wouldn't that make him a respector of persons? Babies will not suffer his wrath, they just will go out of existance. We don't have to learn how to sin, we are born sinners. The first thing a child learns is to say no, that is inherited, not learned. God came to give eternal life, not eternal life and death.

Ignite

Churchwork
11-21-2007, 01:48 AM
Of course all those in Christ are God's children, but this verse in Isaiah 7 is clearly referring to a child growing up - "For before the child shall know to refuse the evil".

Hell is a dimension in God's creation which contains the unsaved for all eternity. Christians go to the grave (the good side of Hades - Abraham's bosom), but we don't go to hell, so the grave is not hell. Those who are saved are resurrected from Hades and raptured.

I have eternal everlasting life which can never be taken away. I was chosen before the foundations of the world by God because He foreknew my free-choice to come to the cross.

God is just and righteous, so He provides for the age of accountability, that is, once you have the choice, you are accountable for that choice. For each person it is different, depending on their development. It would be unrighteous of God to send a child to hell, when that child did not have the choice.

All babies are made in God's image, they all have a soul, and they will never cease to exist. They will grow up in their resurrected bodies when they did not have a chance to in their earthly bodies.

Let go of the idea of annihilation for it is unholy and unrighteous.

ignite
12-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Church-

I'm sorry but that is not what the bible teaches, that is what tradition teaches. It's comforting, and sounds right, but it doesn't line up with the whole bible. David was not saying that he would go to his dead son in heaven, he was saying I can come to you (in death) but I cannot bring the dead back from the grave. There is no one in heaven or (hell the way you believe it exists) yet. Because there hasn't been a judgment. The bible says that all the dead wicked and just are asleep. Job 14:12-14.

What would the age of accountablility be? 10, 12, ? What? Because there is no specific age, and God is a very specific God, so this doesn't make sense that he wouldn't have a specific age, if there was one, but there isn't.

Josiah was a little boy too, eight years old, but he did what was right in the sight of the Lord.
If there is an age of accountability let's say it's 10. After this the child is accountable. Well wouldn't it be better if the child died, or everyone with kids under 10 killed them so that they would automatically go to heaven?
What about the flood? Sodom? Egypt? teh Amalikites? The list goes on and on.
What about a demon possed child? Are they automatically saved if they don't have it cast out, but die?
This is not being mean, I love children too, but I'm not God, I can only follow what his word says and it says nothing about age.
It doesn't matter who the person is, at every funeral I've ever been to, every one has been preached into heaven. It's not true, it just makes us feel good. But again, God is not dealing with our age, he is dealing with sin.
I didn't have anything to do with my birth, or who my parents are, I was born by them regardless. Sin in every man is exactly the same. We inherited it from Adam, and that is what God is dealing with.
You really think that you have the gift of discernment?

Churchwork
12-07-2007, 07:26 PM
The seeing of his son in heaven does not mean presently, obviously.

The age of accountability is particular for each person. Nobody knows what it is exactly.

I don't think it is ever better to murder someone, for murder is evil, but in the face of evil, God will not prevent someone from salvation if they are murdered.

Christians can be demon possessed, so children are no exceptions.

God deals with sin and does not send anyone to hell unrighteously. Hence, the age of accountability. In other words, once you are clearly afforded the choice, and you still refuse His Son, then you will go to hell.

Yes, by the gift of discernment from God, I have told you the truth of the spirit in you.

ignite
12-08-2007, 08:18 AM
I feel sorry for you, and I'm done trying to reason with you from the bible.

Churchwork
12-12-2007, 05:34 AM
I don't feel sorry for you, but pray for your understanding.

ignite
12-14-2007, 11:56 AM
Church-
You don't feel sorry for me? You don't think that that is a mean spirit? This is why unbelievers say that our faith is a joke, you need to grow some thicker skin my friend, truth is offensive and I thank you for praying for my understanding but don't think that you and the other self-professing "apostles" here know everything, you don't.
I don't. But I challanged you to prove what you said, and you didn't, you didn't even look up the verses I gave you, and that is pride, not knowledge.
When I said that I was done trying to reason with you, I didn't mean that I was not interested in this forum, it just meant that you and I don't agree on this subject.

But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased. Hebrews 13:16

ignite

Churchwork
12-15-2007, 03:27 AM
No, I don't feel sorry for you, because if that is your choice to be unsaved, all I can do is pray for you. In other words, hell was designed for you, as I don't know any Christian who teaches as you do about soulical annihilation. Further evidence to support the fact that you are not born-again:

Trinity: No
Distinction of God's Three Persons: No
Premillennial and Rewards: No
Once-saved-always-saved: No
Hell is an eternal separation from God: No
Biblical tongues are languages only: No
Women Apostles & Mary was Born into Sin: No
Apostles Agree to the Meeting Place Finder: No

Clearly, if you don't believe in the Triune Godhead, you are not a Christian. His 3 Persons are distinct, but no separate. The thousand years has not happened yet, since Rev. 20.3 says the nations won't be deceived when it is happening. You preach false tongues of gibberish babble which can't be supported in the Word of God. You're abusive towards women and mistreat Mary for all flesh born of the flesh is flesh. There is no exceptions. And what the apostles agree upon, you disagree with us; that is your choice, but it is telling.

The combination of many of your false teachings is enough to make one think, you are not a member of the body of Christ.

ignite
12-20-2007, 09:18 AM
God didn't become 3 until 325AD sport, until then he was one, and still is. You support nothing that you say with scripture IN PROPER CONTEXT. You cannot just pull verses out of the air without using them in PROPER CONTEXT.
I never spoke to you at all about speaking in tongues and I don't abuse women you liar, you false teacher! I'm GLAD that I'm not one of you self-professing prophets, because you don't know the God of the bible and I rebuke you in Jesus name.
All you've confirmed to me is that you are lacking knowledge, and you're teaching that garbage to others. You'll have much to answer for.

ignite.

Churchwork
12-20-2007, 12:36 PM
I highly recommend you listen to Chuck Missler's audio on the Trinity that the Trinity is clearly established in the Word of God in almost all books of the Bible. You don't need to wait till 325 AD for some formal decree of a creed.

That the Godhead is three does not prevent the Godhead from being one (uncreated) if the three are of one substance, co-equal and co-inherent in the complexity of the Triune God.

While I pray to the Father, not the Son and have the Holy Spirit in my spirit, not the Father, I advise you not let Satan deceive you into thinking you should pray to the Holy Spirit with the Father in your spirit or call the Son the Spirit. Satan is the author of confusion. God is the Trinity.

Since your answer to the question on tongues shows you believe in false tongues, this is non-Christian. It is also non-Christian your treatment of women which is abusive. God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10.34).

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Spirit, these false teachings of yours are rebuked, and I know that you have never been born-again because you admit you reject the Trinity of the Father, Son and Spirit which explains why you reject the reign of Christ in the 1000 years (Rev. 20.2-7).

Please at least be cordial and don't call the Godhead "garbage".

Many do not have faith to believe Jesus will return in Person (Zech. 14.4, Acts. 1.11, Rev. 1.7) to reign on earth during the 1000 years, because in fact they are not Christians. How can you believe in something of Christ if you are not in Christ?

I have no prophets, so why think so? And you show no context that is out of place in what I said, so again, why be like the false accuser who also can't justify his blind accusations?

Your false teachings are documented here for all to see which shows how God makes a liar out of you. You should repent.

Churchwork
12-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Ignite,

Because you are not saved, naturally you think you can lose salvation tomorrow as you do not believe in once-saved-always-saved. In other words, you do not have God's eternal life in you, for if you did, you could not claim you could lose salvation tomorrow. This shows you will be resurrected for hell.

Your god is fickle, without power; whereas God of the Bible when He saves someone causing them to be born-again by regenerating their spirit with His life, in His infinite foreknowledge He never gives it then to take it away sometime later. He only ever gives it to those that remain in it for forever!

Praise the Lord! When you truly come to the cross to be saved by grace, you will be saved for forever which can never be taken away. Though you have much growing to do in this new life, you can never fall so far as to lose eternal life.

ignite
12-21-2007, 10:18 AM
"As long as my posts are here for all to see "Listen good, I NEVER said anything derogetory about the Godhead. I said that I don't agree with you about the godhead being triune. The bible doesn't teach that.

Jesus is God, you sure hear this all the time from Trinitarians, but they teach contrary to what they say. The Trinity is not God, God is one. He said this, and I'm repeating it because I didn't write it, it's what the bible says.

You said this:"While I pray to the Father, not the Son and have the Holy Spirit in my spirit, not the Father, I advice you not let Satan deceive you into thinking you should pray to the Holy Spirit with the Father in your spirit or call the Son the Spirit. Satan is the author of confusion. God is the Trinity."

Jesus said this: he is the first and the last.Isa 48:12, Rev 1:11,17,and 22:13
There is one throne in heaven, and one sits on it.Rev 4:2, and HE (not they) sat on it Rev 20:11
If you have seen me you have seen The Father. Jn 14:9
God is a Spirit. John 4:24, that word 'a' means ONE in the original language.
In Him (Jesus) dwelleth ALL of the fulness of the Godhead bodily. Col 2:9
There is ONE Lord Eph 4:5,and The one Lord IS the Spirit II Cor 3:17
This is only a few verses that say YES, Jesus IS The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. He is the I AM.

You are one person made in the image and likeness of God (Spirit)
you have a body, soul, and spirit. Three parts, one body. You talk to yourself, reason with your own will, plan things out in your mind, but carry out the things in your body. The Son is the body of the Spirit. Not God Jr.
The Son is the body of the eternal Spirit. Jesus tells you this, but you aren't listening to him, your listening to chuck Missler.
Jesus said before Abraham was, I AM. The Spirit was manifest in the flesh from the foundation of the world. God saved us by his own blood, etc. Spirit cannot do this, it needs a body.

I don't know why I'm telling you this, you already know everything, so it's for "all to see my sin"

You crack me up with your condecsending words.

Can't lose your salvation? Well, believe what you want.
You don't understand the parable of the 10 virgins very well. Read carefully Matthew 25
vs.3 five took their lamps, and took no oil with them.

Lamps=light, as in ye are the light of the world.Matt 5:14, Light is equated to truth. God calls us to be children of light.
All 10 virgins had the lamps (truth)
Oil=Holy Ghost, as in if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. Rom 8:9

vs.4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps (they had truth, and the Holy Ghost remained in them)
How? Why? Obedience! Luke 6:46, Ps 106:3, I Jn 3:7,10.

All ten virgins had truth (had) truth, five of the 10 made the marriage supper.
We are called to be presented as a chasted virgin II Cor 11:2,(made themselves ready)Rev 19:7

You have no right to say who's saved and who isn't, or that you are saved, but I'm not. Because you apparently don't think that you have to obey God since he loves you, you get a free ride to glory.

God's love alone never saved anyone or else there wouldn't be a need for calvary. Didn't Jesus (GOD) say that except ye take up YOUR cross and follow me, you cannot be my disciples Lk 14:27

That's enough, can't wait to read what you say next.

Churchwork
12-21-2007, 11:30 AM
Where did I say you said something derogatory about the Triune God? But, you still worship a false god that is not the Trinity of God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit. Since the Triune God is fully proven in the Word of God and is what the Church has always taught, then you are just some guy two millennia later denying God's very being. Christians today do not speak contrary to what the Church has always taught, but it is you who speaks contrary to the Christian faith and is why you are unsaved. The test of observing the unsaved is that they cannot accept God's 3 Persons as one being.

"...proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb" (Rev. 22.1).

"the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him" (v.3).

Jesus is the 2nd Person of the Triune Godhead, make no mistake about it! He is uncreated. "They shall see his face" (v.4) is referring to the one substance of the Father and the Son, yet both are mentioned in His Triune Being.

None of the verses you gave said Jesus is the Father, nor the Spirit. You're an unsaved modalist on his way to hell. For example, 2 Cor. 3.17 says Jesus who is now raised up has given the Spirit to indwell God's children.

Jesus is not "God Jr.", nor is the Son the "body of the Spirit". Not at all. Jesus and the Holy Spirit have always existed, and the Spirit is the life of the Father and the Son. Before the foundations of the world, the Father, Son and Spirit held council and agreed in which the Father spoke it, the Son would create and the Spirit would execute and renew creation.

"Have this mind in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men; and being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, becoming obedient [even] unto death, yea, the death of the cross. Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name; that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven and [things] on earth and [things] under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Phil. 2.5-11).“As regards to the Godhead, the Son and the Father are co-equal; but His being the Lord is rewarded Him by God. The Lord Jesus Christ was made Lord only after He emptied Himself. His deity derives from who He is, for His being God is His inherent nature. His being Lord, though, issues out of what He has done. He was exalted and rewarded by God to be the Lord only after He forsook His glory and maintained the perfect role of obedience. As regards Himself, He is God; as regards reward, He is Lord. His Lordship did not exist originally in the Godhead.

The passage in Philippians 2 is most difficult to explain, for it is most controversial besides being most holy. Let's remove our shoes and stand on holy ground as we review the Scripture. It seems as though at the beginning a council was held within the Godhead. God conceived a plan to create the universe. In that plan the Godhead agreed to have authority represented by the Father. But authority cannot exist alone. God must therefore find obedience in the universe. Two living beings were to be created: angels (spirits) and men (living souls). According to His foreknowledge God foresaw the rebellion of the angels and the fall of men; hence He was unable to establish His authority in angels or in the Adamic race. Consequently, within the Godhead perfect accord was reached that authority would be reached by the obedience of the Son. From this come the distinctive operations of God the Father and God the Son. One day God the Son emptied himself, and being born in the likeness of men. He became the symbol of obedience. Inasmuch as rebellion came from the created beings, so obedience must now be established in the created being. Man sinned and rebelled; therefore the authority of God must be erected on man’s obedience. This explains why the Lord came to the world and was made as one of the created men”. (Spiritual Authority (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Authority.htm), CFP white cover, 47-48, Watchman Nee)

Herein do we see resurrection life. Without the supernatural life of God there can be no resurrection after death. The Lord Jesus could go through death and yet be raised because resident in Him is God’s uncreated life. This life cannot be destroyed: it instead will always emerge into the fullness and glory of resurrection. Jesus poured out His soul to death and committed His spirit (in which was God’s life) back into the hands of God. His death set Him free from soul life and released God’s spiritual life unto greater splendor.

It is difficult indeed to understand why God, upon transmitting His life to us, then requires us to experience co-death with Christ so that His life may be resurrected in us. This is nonetheless God’s law of life. And once possessing God’s life, we then are empowered to periodically go through death and continue to come out alive. By continuously losing our soul life in death, we may continuously gain more abundantly and gloriously of God’s life in resurrection.

God’s aim is to take our soul life through death in company with His Own life in us; whenever His life in us is resurrected in our daily experience our soul also is raised with Him and produces fruit to eternity. This is one of the most profound lessons in spiritual life. The Holy Spirit alone can unfold to us the necessity of death as well as that of resurrection. May the Spirit of revelation make us understand how much our spiritual experience shall suffer if we do not hate our natural life and deliver it to death. Only when our soul accompanied by God’s indwelling life passes through death and resurrection can we bear spiritual fruit and keep it for life eternal. (The Spiritual Man (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/SMCFP.htm), CFP white cover, Vol. 1, Part 1, 192)

Jesus has His own spirit, and the Holy Spirit has His own spirit. You are not listening to God because your head can't get around the fact that God can be both one and triune. That is the sure sign someone who claims to believe in the God of the Bible all these years is still not saved.

Indeed, no matter how condescending I appear to you, you are not born-again, because you think you can lose your salvation tomorrow, thus you worship a god who is powerless to give eternal life that can never be lost at new birth.

You have also misread the parable of the ten virgins. All ten virgins have oil in their lamps, except 5 of them did not fill up their vessels with extra oil of the Holy Spirit. In other words, they did not prepare themselves, so they will not receive the reward of reigning with Christ in the marriage feast of the 1000 year reign.

Please study these many other reasons why both the 5 wise and 5 unwise virgins (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Matthew_25.htm) are of the same class, being Christians, and only the 5 wise virgins receive rewards.

“Lamp” in the Bible may mean several things: (1) the word of the Lord (Ps. 119.105); (2) the word of prophecy (2 Peter 1.19); and (3) the outward testimony of the Christian (Matt. 5.14-16). It does not say “candle” here since a candle burns its own wax to give light, whereas oil is poured into a lamp from the outside in order for it to shed light. So the outward declaration of the Christian ought to be a going forth to meet the bridegroom. Just as in the breaking of bread, we not only remember the finished work of the Lord but also remember that the day of His coming is near.

Only in two points do the two classes of virgins differ: (1) the wise ones carry oil in their vessels while the foolish do not; and (2) the wise virgins go in to the marriage feast whereas the foolish ones are rejected. Their similarities are many, such as they all (1) are virgins, (2) have lamps (the appearance), (3) they bear light (the conduct which glorifies God), (4) have oil (the Holy Spirit), (5) go forth to meet the bridegroom (waiting), (6) sleep, (7) hear the midnight cry, (8) arise (resurrection), and (9) trim their lamps (prepare oil). Yet however numerous are their similarities and seemingly limited are their differences, the consequences for each group are far, far apart. What care must we therefore exercise! Whatever may be the cause, that will be the effect. Today’s difference will produce tomorrow’s divergence. The glory or shame in the age to come is decided today.

But oil in the vessel means more than the indwelling of the Holy Spirit; it speaks of being filled with the Holy Spirit. The indwelling Holy Spirit is received at the time of regeneration, but the filling of the Holy Spirit comes through continual seeking following the moment of regeneration. Each believer has the Holy Spirit, yet not all have the fullness of the Holy Spirit. A vessel is something other than the lamp. Yet this is not the emphasis here. Since oil is a liquid, it has to be contained in a vessel. God’s will is for us to be filled to the full, not just having oil in the lamp. In order to realize this, neither trimming nor decorating the lamp will be a good way, for God looks for extra oil in the vessel. Yet the believer’s attention is usually drawn to the outward appearance of the lamp. The less oil one has, the more assiduously he takes care of the appearance. Nevertheless, trimming can never be a substitute for the oil.

We imagine that receiving oil once is enough, but God desires us to receive it twice. The second time is different from the first, in that at the first instance God gives freely whereas at the second instance He demands a price to be paid. If anyone refuses to pay the price—denying himself and seeking earnestly—he will not be given the oil again. So let us be alert. People may not be able to detect whether or not we have the oil twice over; and we may indeed get by without any trouble today, but on that future day we will be found out. Are we willing to pay the price? To be filled with the Holy Spirit is the condition for rapture. Just as a balloon filled with helium will ascend heavenward, so will those who are filled with the Holy Spirit be caught up. Let us therefore pay the price in providing oil in the vessel, or else we will be those like the foolish virgins.

Understand that it is not of myself that I know you are unsaved, but that God has revealed it intuitively and thus able to prove it substantially, easily to you, that you have never been born-again to receive eternal life. Your god says never say who is saved or unsaved. The evil spirit in your spirit says don't say Hitler is not unsaved, and for you, you must break bread with rapists and murderers who despise Christ, so you are living a lie in vain. But Christians, we break bread with brothers and sisters in Christ, and don't pretentiously deny who is saved, nor censor ourselves to not obviously state who is unsaved. How silly.

Your accusation against God is false: "God's love alone never saved anyone or else there wouldn't be a need for calvary." It was by the love and grace and mercy of God that His only begotten Son entered into His creation to die on the cross for our sins. The act of calvary is an act of love. Shame on you!

To take up one's cross and follow Jesus has two parts to it. First, is the free-gift of atonement received. Secondly, one must bear their cross daily which is unto rewards. Your problem is it is all or nothing, and you don't see consequence for believers. This, consequently, hardens your heart. Many, in fact, do not see much of the Bible is about overcoming once already saved, not losing salvation. How silly. You need to get a conscience, which only God can give you a new spirit.

It may help you to gain some perspective by realizing very few people are actually saved. God said we shall know them by their fruit, including their actual beliefs. Even though 3 billion souls on earth claim to be "Christians", in fact less than 1% of them are. Of course, this is easily proven on a case by case basis like I have shown you specifically why you are not my brother in Christ. The Bible considers you the unsaved tares trying to look like the saved wheat.

ignite
12-24-2007, 10:56 PM
I know who Jesus is, and who he said that are his. HE said they that endure till the end, the same shall be saved. Paul said that he didn't want to preach the word of God, and end up a cast away. What do you think a castaway is? It's rejected.

The word 'and' that you kept bolding is 'even' the throne of God 'even' that is, the Lamb. God (Spirit) bought the church with his own blood, again this is a first-person pronoun. It's not referring to anyone else.
But a spirit doesn't have blood, so he made a body from the foundation of the world Jesus Christ, the one who created all things. The name above every name in heaven and earth. That's not modelism, it's what the bible says.
That would be a singular pronoun, or equal to one.
Same word used for the Devil AND Satan, there are not two of him are there. And by the way he is also one spirit that doesn't operate without a body.
This is my last post there's nothing more to say.

Churchwork
12-24-2007, 11:45 PM
Keep your promise, then give your life to Christ. The reason why man needs to declare promises is because his word is so untrustworthy. He feels this will vindicate himself somehow.

If a servant of the Lord, who in ordinary days is healthy and lives comfortably with adequate sleep and nutrition, cannot exercise authority over his body in time of need, he is useless to God. "I buffet my body, and bring it into bondage," Paul declared, " lest by any means, after that I have preached to others, I myself should be rejected [disqualified]" (1 Cor. 9.27). In other words, he was fearful that, having preached the gospel to others, he himself should fail to receive the reward of hearing the Lord say, "Good and well-done, My servant." This reward extends to returning with Christ to reign in the 1000 years. It has nothing to do with losing eternal life, for eternal life is eternal which can never be lost. Paul would never be afraid of losing eternal life, but he was fearful of losing the reward of reigning in the 1000 years. That is true humility.

You're a false teacher ignite and don't know Jesus, for He does not know you. Of the major Bible versions, only the KJV uses the term "castaway" and even so, it would not be a casting away as by being unsaved after being saved, but a separation, albeit temporary. Praise God that I have eternal life now which can never be lost. That is how powerful my God is that He can let me know this unequivocally, intuitively and in His Word. No matter how many times you tell me and yourself that salvation can be lost, such a heresy is rejecting in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Satan has you in his grips and placed you into a false salvation, a false born-again experience and copies himself as being God to you by then telling you that you can lose salvation tomorrow. You were never ever born-again to begin with. How sad for you!

As John said what God has testified to us: "He has given us eternal life" (1 John 5.11). It is already accomplished in His Son for those who have accepted it. You have not accepted this truth of God's Word, therefore, Christians can see you don't have life. We whom are saved are "children of God" and a loving God never disowns His children. His infinite foreknowledge knew that I would receive His Son on the cross and remain in Him forever!

The word is not "even" for Rev. 22.1,3, but remains "and". That is why all major Bible versions use the word "and", not "even". The flesh can rationalize anything and change the Word of God so easily. Shame on you!

Jesus paid the price, not the Father as the Father and the Son agreed it would be the Son that would enter creation to die on the cross.

It is not modalism to say Jesus created and that He existed before the foundation of the world, and when He entered the creation, He was given a body. Not at all! But it is modalism to call the Father the Son, the Spirit the Father and the Son the Spirit. Satan enjoys confusing God's 3 Persons. It is a grave sin to confuse the Father, the Son and the Spirit.

It is also modalism to say the Godhead is a Person. The Godhead is not a Person, but 3 Persons: the Trinity. Understand your unsalvation is proven in your hostility to these simple points of God's Triune Being. Because your head can't get around it, you rationalize it away, but understand the reason you can't understand it is because your spirit has not been quicked by the Holy Spirit with God's life. God has not intuitively revealed Himself to you, so you exist in Satan's replication or fabrication. Your mind can't fathom the Trinity of God because your inner person is still dead to God. You should soon realize this or you will be lost forever. As you have seen how you have been wrong each and every time, don't wait for a thousand more examples, but give your life to Christ today! My prayers will be with you.

Satan who is the Devil tries to copy the Godhead with his rendition of the Dragon (Satan), the 1st beast (Antichrist) and the 2nd beast (False Prophet). Satan is a real being, so is the Antichrist and so is the False Prophet. Satan is unable to show himself as 3 Persons. Only God is the Triune Being.

Jesus is uncreated spirit along with the Father and the Spirit, and the the 3 Persons of the Godhead agreed, Jesus would enter creation to be in the likeness of flesh. The complex of the Godhead is 3 equal, distinct, but not separate Persons of the Trinity.

Churchwork
12-25-2007, 12:34 AM
ignite,

Please do not post in Christian forums sections, since you are not a Trinitarian (a Christian).