PDA

View Full Version : Overcomer Believers Shall Reign as Kings and Priests

Churchwork
09-05-2006, 02:05 AM
As for reserving the priesthood to overcomer-believers, I'm not absolutely certain of that. But again, another subtle point Scripture isn't entirely clear on.The Scriptures are quite clear on such rewards in the millennial reign of Christ for overcomer believers.

In speaking to the church which are all those saved in this dispensation, there are some that receive a special reward: "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne" (Rev. 3:21) and "he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations" (2:22).

You heard correctly. Over the nations! Over the nations as you know is not now, for Christians today are what? Sojourners and treated as foolish souls by the world. Our word is counted as nothing.

Yes, they "shall reign with him a thousand years" (20:6). "I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them" (v.4). How can you receive this reward if you do not accept this reward? Not only kings, but "they shall be priests of God and of Christ" (v.6) as well.

Do I hear an AMEN of agreement and a desire to seek after the prize? Or would you prefer to disagree?