PDA

View Full Version : First Faith

Churchwork
08-09-2006, 03:48 PM
What I find so amazing about Nee's writings, is that when I receive from the Lord some term or thought that occurs that is unique and special, it is not too long when I come across something Nee writes saying the exact same thing. For me this is a wonderful confirming testimoth with another brother in Christ. Then I share it with a brother or sister in the Lord, and they too agree. Amen.

It happened again today. Let me explain.

I have helped calvinists trying to show them that faith is not according to zombiism of the pride of believing one is premade for salvation ("stacking the deck"), as if calvinists were preprogrammed to have faith, or so they think. Certainly, this can not be right; such is a false salvation.

So in order to help them, the term was given to me, "first faith". What this means is that when we were made in the image of God we were given the faithful right to choose from God; God's faith given to us, which is a first faith right.

I have never seen this termed used anywhere else until today. Today, I read on page 177 of King and the Kingdom of Heaven, where Nee makes mention of "First faith". This is called OSAS Arminianism.