PDA

View Full Version : Forums that Censor Truth

Churchwork
08-08-2006, 07:54 PM
Dan. 10, when the certain man clothed in linen (v.5) was "for twenty-one days" (v.13) blocked by the "spirit prince of the kingdom of Persia" until "then Michael, one of the archangels" came to help, only then was the man clothed in linen able to speak what needed to be said to Daniel for Daniel so loved God. Similarly, many Christian forums are also blocking because they are so independent that the Holy Spirit is unable to move freely among them, providing accountability, even by encouraging believers to leave such forums for being treated badly by the ruthless moderators (as the forum owner is unable to reign in their moderators) as is so often the case, without recourse. I had observed a little brother that did no wrong on a forum once who was compelled to apologize for the owner's and moderator's misreading. Similarly, I have seen owners and moderators usurp themselves the minute a new participant enters their forums, who stands up for the truth, contrary to the beliefs of the owner and the moderator. Such moderators have an agenda. Make no mistake. Many of us know the unreasonable bannings and self-exaltations of moderators' antics. I love these Christian forums on the Top 100 Christian Forums for giving of themselves acting as an open book for the Lord to allow the Holy Spirit to move. This is a loving first step. This is truly the cross at work in the owners of these forums, and we should reward them with our participation, not the others. Why do you keep going back to the same dry forums? Though this is a type of Ex. 11,12 button, it is leading to an even more powerful pronouncement along the lintels and doorposts of your website or forum.