PDA

View Full Version : The God Particle

Churchwork
07-25-2006, 09:17 PM
The God Particle

I can see rapture in the Graviton, a particular string that gives us gravity which is not tied down to our universe like other strings. The Graviton string is a closed loop. It seems as though gravity is incredibly weak, but in fact it is just as strong as the electro-magnetic force. It only seems weak because it is constantly escaping our universe whereas the other strings are tied down to our universe.

If you could escape our universe through Gravitons, you could visit other dimensions and return like Christ did, and just as Enoch and Elijah were raised who shall return to die as the Two Witnesses.

In string theory, if it is true, strings are tied down vibrating bands which can not escape the membrane. Each end of the band is tied down to the universe membrane we are on. In M theory (the unified theory), in which we are on one of the dimensions called a membrane, of the total Brane, there must be 11 dimensions according to the math supposedly. The greatest scientist in the world today who invented the M theory, who is said to be Einstein's successor, devised the M theory with all its glorious calculations.

There is time, three directional dimensions, and 6 other dimensions. 1 extra dimension is added to round out the theory because the 6 dimensions are just different ways of looking at the same thing. It doesn't make sense to me either: how can there be different membranes if they are really just different ways of looking at the same membrane we are on? If they are merely different ways of looking at the same thing, then there would not be different dimensions.

Scientists say when two of these large universe membranes collide (which are themselves just expanded vibrating strings) with one another, another universe is created, but when scientists propose this idea, the calculations don't seem to work they say. Nor do the calculations work when taking the whole universe of our membrane and squeezing it down into an virtually infinite mass of the smallest space. Everything goes haywire.

I would like to propose at this time because of these complications that may never be resolved, that it is possible string theory is an untruth. But the spiritual essence of the idea there are some things in creation that can escape creation through Gravitons as did Christ ascend and promised His soon return, would still be valid due to the idea that Gravitons do seem to escape. If this is true about the science of it, then the science would indeed agree with the ascension of Jesus.

Many are so convinced in this escaping Graviton that a humongous particle collider has been build to collide two atoms to produce all kinds of particles. The result being if there is any missing particles, that would be the God particle or the particle to God. They are searching for Sparticles. Apparently there must be an opposite particle to each known particle such as Neutrons, Protons and Electrons, and these opposite particles are called Sparticles.

If I need any correction in my limited understanding, please correct me here at Biblocality Forums.

M stands for the Matrix theory (as in the movie) and S stands for Spartacus (like the movie), relying on one's own strength rather than God's grace and leading of the Holy Spirit.

There is also the problem of asking ourselves what are the quarks or strings made up of? And what are they made up of? So on and so forth. It seems like a never ending quest so instead, God stipulates some things He simply won't reveal to us, for we are not God and can not understand some things. We are not built to know everything.

We are inevitibly again brought to the 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/perfectproof.htm). God wants us to get deeper into His Word - the 66 books of the Bible. It is in our overcoming by the Holy Spirit's application of the power of the cross in our lives, that God the Father will give us a righteous resurrection in His Son. Even now, His children are resurrected in spirit awaiting resurrection of the body.

This is what is at the heart of God's desire: to walk with those who choose His life. Others choose not His life so they shall not be resurrected unto unrighteous, but, separated by the 1000 years of the millennial kingdom, at GWT to be judged and eternally separated into perdition away from God and His people. It's quite sad really, but we are told we won't always shed a tear for them and will even be forgotten when we are in the new city in the new earth.

darkreign
08-13-2006, 01:45 PM
HAHAHAHA, this is seriously your guys evidence for a God? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? You know NOTHING about any of those dimensions, wow, how depressing, this board is RIFE with pseudo-science. You keep taking modern science and findings, then you twist them to how you see fit, and you somehow apply it to your God. The way you guys twist science around to make your God real, I could VERY easily apply it to the easter bunny being the supreme creator of the universe.

Go to a good university, and learn some real science.

Read Carl Sagan's "The Demon haunted world: Science as a candle in the dark"

(P.S. PLEASE make the 300 seconds thing go away, it makes debating very impractical, and makes responding to several peoples posts at once just as difficult, consider a random number generator to prevent spam.)

Churchwork
08-13-2006, 02:22 PM
darkreign,

What scientists are searching for today is something that would not disagree with the Bible.

The proof Christians have for Christ is in the 4 Step Proof for God. For example, since nothing in nature happens all by itself, you know you were created by the uncreated. Very simple. Very true.

Do you know how ridiculous you sound? That which the smartest minds in the world are trying to investigate, in one fell swoop you discount their efforts. Why do you think you are smarter than them? They propose these dimensions and we see how this might agree with the Word of God and the method God uses.

Pseudo science is having no basis for investigating something. These scientists employing string theory are convinced there is legitimate reason to pursue this line of thought. Until otherwise shown, I think they should continue with it.

Don't just mindlessly accuse of twisting, but give some valid reason for your accusation? I'm still waiting. When I make a connection with God, try to disprove if that is what you want to do. Don't just say you disagree and then have no reason for doing so. That's pseudo science.

You can't apply what was said to the easter bunny, since you know the easter bunny is a physical creature that was created and is a kids fairy tale too. No sane person in their right mind would suggest the fairy tale made by man is the creator of the universe. Man is not God, though sometimes people act like they think they are.

Go back to the 4 Step Proof for God of the Bible. You know nothing in nature happens all by itself. Therefore, you know the ultimate cause was causeless. When considering Christ and His sinlessness, unparalleled teaching, prophecy fulfilling, miracles, selflessness, atonement, resurrection, rapture, conscience, purity, holiness, righteousness, and eyewitness accounts and their congruent documentation, you know God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit did it!

Sorry to disappoint you, but I have already gone to university and received good information.

I like to read lots of books, so thanks for the heads up on Carl Sagan's book. However, remember, in your post, all your response amounts to is a baby tantrum saying "No!" That does not constitute a responsible and mature response.

I am thinking of increasing from 300 seconds to 500 seconds, if there is an increase in mindless posts like yours. The forum already has a random number generator, which does not solve the problem of your mindlessly repetitive posts. It really doesn't. I do appreciate the increasing amount of attention you pay to this forum as it is all for God. I hope you are learning something.

Cyndi
10-27-2006, 04:11 PM
The Graviton has not yet been established. You are basing a theorem about our Father on science that is not established. This is why unbelievers laugh at us. Instead of embracing what IS established science and revealing God in this, you are representing God with unestablished science.

It seems as if you are saying we as Christians cannot "prove" God is real with established science, so we are going to use unestablished science because it is mysterious and unsolved at this time.

One thing I learned when I began to understand evolution is built into God's creation, is to embrace scientific fact. It is all a part of God's creation and celebrates His magesty. Science is honest. We as Christians should embrace the truth in established science, not be afraid of it. We do not have to reach into the unknown to "prove" God's existence. He is everywhere and in everything.

Churchwork
10-27-2006, 04:30 PM
What is said is IF ("If you could escape our universe through Gravitons") the Graviton can be found, not that it is; then, see if that might agree. People laugh at us Christians because they see those who call themselves Christians but instead act like great accuser like the serpent himself, sinning bearing false witness due to carelessness or lack of consideration. So next you accuse another false accusation based on your first misreading. This is called sin begetting sin.

Since the 4 Step Proof of God proves God of the Bible and it uses science, then God is proven.

I would ask readers not to assume Cyndi is a Christian just because she says she is, since she does not accept the atonement and co-crucifixion or the Trinity.

How powerful these questions are in our profiles!

Cyndi
10-27-2006, 11:33 PM
Personal attacks are not Christ-like. As a Christian, I will not participate in them.

Science is not anti-God. Science is a part of God's creation. As a scientist and a Christian, there are many established science facts that sing to the praise of our Father. Perhaps if there were more knowledge of science in the family there would not be so many misunderstandings among the true believers, and as Christians we would be able to truly reach nonbelievers with the Salvation that is through Christ Jesus, our Lord and Savior.

Churchwork
10-28-2006, 09:22 AM
Cyndi, you engaged in personal attacks bearing false witness, so you do that which you say you won't do. This is not Christ-like. Because you did not read carefully, you overlooked something, which caused you then to bear false witness as was explained in my previous post. You continue to make your participation that of accusing falsely, then claiming you did not do that which you did. This is entirely unethical behavior.

Since this thread is not saying science is anti-God, why say so as though it had? You're trying to be couth and cunning. Try to respond personally to the discussion and on topic instead of selfishly imposing your misrepresentations.

I think readers should not assume Cyndi is a Christian for she admits in her profile in questions 1 and 2 that she is not sure about atonement and co-crucifixion with Christ or the Trinity. This is a violation of Board Etiquette #4 to speak contrary to one's profile in posts; it is inconsiderate and unconscientious.

The Bible says we shall know them by their fruit, even those who have a doubletongue (1 Tim. 3.8).