PDA

View Full Version : Xenolan Desperately Fights the Truth

Churchwork
07-10-2006, 02:35 AM
In regards to the 4 Step Proof for God of the Bible (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/perfectproof.htm), Xenolan at an atheist/agnostic site, says...

No, you're the one who can't find anything wrong with it. The rest of us have pointed out its circular arguments and logical fallacies time and time again. But since your belief is more important to you than facts, you can cheerfully ignore anything that doesn't fit within your pre-defined little world-view.

Nothing you have said points out any problem with the Proof. If you had you could show it, someone would know about it, rather than just say it. The facts are you can't find fault with it. Where is this problem? You don't say. Christians do not have a world view, for we have a spiritual view given by revelation from God through regeneration of the spirit and a renewed mind possessing the mind of God-the Holy Spirit. We know the god of this world is Satan, so world views are all wrong without God's plan in consideration and in light of the Proof of God founded on Romans 1.20.

If that argument were so great, don't you think that the established Church would be flaunting it? Wouldn't the Pope be preaching it, if it were such ironclad proof? I say again - go talk to a priest, minister, or pastor, someone who makes their livelihood out of studying the Bible. I will be flabbergasted if you can find even ONE clergyman who agrees with it.
The established Church does accept this Proof. The Pope is not of the established Church, nor do I know or care about what their established position is on Rom. 1.20. The Pope belongs to religious Rome that God will destroy as told in Rev. 17. She teaches various heresies such as sinless Mary, intermediary priesthood and popery, purgatory, and adding books to the 66 books of the Bible.

Don't go talk to religious Rome priests. They teach that women can not be apostles. They are full of false teachings, because like Pagan religions, they need their goddess. They have two pyramids at the Vatican pointing to each other representing sex: the woman's chalice and the man's blade. They don't even have apostles, did you know? There is no clergy in the Church. What you are asking is for the opinion of one who violates some law as a credible witness. You don't go to the Mafia to get a testimony of truth, for they will just give you their selfish agenda as religious Rome promotes their system. Don't avoid the matter at hand, but deal specifically with the Proof. This knowledge is for all mankind, not just those in a pastoral system. You should be able to discuss this with any Christian, for it is personal, specific. All Christians are saints.

All Christians study the Word of God. I myself being an Apostle, have authority to tell you this truth in agreement with other Apostles and members of the body of Christ. Where 2 or 3 are gathered together in agreement there is authority in the Church. Your lack is the inability to deal specifically with the Proof itself in any way whatsoever, and by this means, you keep yourself separated from God. Call it laziness, selfishness, belligerency. It is your independency from God to shut your mind down in passivity to be controlled by the evil spirit.

I am sure it would upset you if clergymen of religious Rome would agree, but don't worry, for Christians don't seek their approval for they are married to the world. Rev. 14.8 says they make drunk the nations with the wine of the wrath of their fornications. Do you really want to seek their judgment when they are already wrong in so many things? That would be illogical.

Yes, and as I recall, you were limited to that number of posts because you found it necessary to slap threads all over the MB completely heedless of which forum they belonged in. You remind me of someone who comes into a party, vomits all over the living room, and then gets petulant because the host directs you to the toilet.
The posts I posted were most appropriate and on topic. If it was not the case you could show otherwise. Your problem is allegations, but no proof. Christians are always so falsely accused of things that are not true, then martyred. That's the difference between Christians and yourself. We back up what we do and say, all you have is self-declarations.

Praise the Lord for this discernment!

If you can't get something as simple as the forum rules straight, even after multiple warnings, why should we accept your judgment on anything? Bear in mind that any other MB would probably have simply kicked you out.
Since no problems occurred, the reason for the hostility must be because of a Fahrenheit 451 attitude in place to censor the truth at a place that is hostile to Jesus Christ. Forum owners and mods have all their various reasons for banning and censoring. Atheist sites ban because their conscience is convicted in the presence of men of God. Atheists and agnostics are jealous of the joy in the Spirit Christians have. Religious Rome that you fall back on also censor because when Christians speak against their false teachings, we are martyred on the Internet. That's the way of the world and their world view, and your world view. Sure, they come up with lame excuses as you have tried to fabricate, but at the end of the day there are the tares who try to look like the saved wheat and the dogs-those outside the kingdom of heaven and unsaved. Thank goodness there is a hell to deal with such hostility and hatred against God's children.

You know nothing about me personally, not even my real name! Who are you to judge me? Your Lord and Savior said, "Judge not, lest ye be judged." I can see why you would consider my opinion invalid, as I'm not in your club, but I would have thought you would value the teachings of Jesus Christ. Can't even follow your own rules, can you? What a shameless hypocrite you are.
Knowing you personally is not necessary to know you are hostile to Jesus Christ and call Him a liar when you refuse salvation. You have said something you truly believe. That is a choice you are allowed to make. Jesus even said if you are not for Him, you are against Him. I do not judge you, God judges you, and you condemn yourself, so don't blame me for the choice you have made to go to hell. When you point to yourself that people have to get to know you first, is just you pointing to yourself as the center. This is selfish. You say Jesus is not God, so John 3.18 says you are condemned already. I believe God. I don't believe you. Christians are just reading Scripture back to you according to God's will. The truth will set you free. Check the evil spirit's accusation in your spirit when you said you thought I would have valued the teachings of Christ. Of course I do, so why suggest otherwise? Do you see how you are trying to be cunning, which is unethical? It is a sin to bear false witness. Your are not in the body of Christ because you don't want to be. It is not a club, but we are one with Christ, the corporate Christ. Be honest with yourself that you are hell bound and that is what you want. Just be intellectually honest with yourself that is what you want. Don't fabricate false reasons to reject Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Since you are made in the image of God with God-consciousness, you know Jesus is God, but just accept the fact that you refuse His loving atonement in spilling His precious blood for you on the cross because you want to go to hell. So go there and stop finding excuses about it. Just go. I will still pray for you to repent to the cross for even one lost soul is a tragedy.

I'll grant that you're fairly good at regurgitating what you read in the Bible, but any fool can do that and many of them do. So far you've proven an excellent ventriloquist's dummy, and been just as convincing.
We are fools in Christ and have consciences quicked by the Holy Spirit of truth. God uses foolish things to tear down towers people prop up for themselves in their minds. You will need to lose your soul first before you can gain it. See how Satan works in your spirit, by accusing those who agree with the truth as being dummies and ventriloquists. But is this not what you are doing by the spirit in your spirit when you say there is fault with the 4 Step Proof for God of the Bible, yet you still don't show it. You claim there is some error but you never say what it is. Repeating yourself like a mindless zombie is hardly evidence. You claim the answer is off in some far distant land like some secret treasure of truth to there being no God. Thank goodness in a court of law such lack of evidence would not even allow the case to be admissible.

Furthermore, I'd like to point out that Christians can't even agree amongst themselves what God's word actually is. Get your own stories straight before trying to convince the rest of us. Remember the one about the splinter in your neighbor's eye as opposed to the plank in your own?
Just as there is every kind of unregenerate soul from Nero and Hitler all the way to the most apparently good people unsaved, so there is every kind of Christian with varying kinds of interpretations of God. But remember, God said we shall know them by their fruit. If the teaching is so aberrant, then it it is likely the person is not saved. The agreement in the Word of God by spiritual Christians is in harmony. Naturally carnal Christians would need deliverance from untruths. God says He will reward the overcomer believers (Rev. 2 & 3) for abiding in these truths and works. Those who receive the reward of reigning during the millennium are not all Christians, but only those overcomer believers such as the 5 wise virgins. The 5 unwise virgins are left out of the marriage feast (Matt. 24.1-12) even though they are saved. So do you see how you have an excuse for everything? Satan is the great blamer not caring for the truth. He accuses because he is unhappy just like you. He does not know love, just like you. You do no less, not seeing clearly and are without the fruit of the Spirit. Towards each other, Christians take out the plank in our own eye before judging the splinter in the eyes of others. This is reasonable, yet you accuse this truth, without reason? This is your sin, it is the sin of the mindless false accuser emulating your father Satan, and so shall you be with him soon in hell. How truly sad for you.

I consider this ultimately demented and that of a dullard.

Yes, and how sad that this isn't enough to satisfy you. You are convinced that I will be consigned to an eternity of the most exquisite and painful torture that your diety can devise. Isn't that enough for you? Do you have to insult my intelligence as well?

Regarding hell, in your response, it is enough for God that you go to hell, so it is enough for me. Since you can't be with the saved in the new city and the new earth, if you choose never to be saved by the precious blood, then there is nothing better than keeping you away from God's sinless perfection in His sons and daughters. Thank God for this! This is His plan and His love for His own people. The reason God describes Hell so graphically is because He loves you and does not want you to go there, but surely, whatever Hell is going to be like, you won't truly know it until you enter into it, an eternal separation from God. Forever! Wow! You may hope that your soul be annihilated, but you will be resurrected for Hell. The reason for your unsalvation is not your intelligence or lack thereof, for God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10.34), which I did not accuse your lack of intelligence or headiness. Your unsalvation has to do with your dead conscience and a will that chooses to refuse God's love. You know yourself how dull a person you are. However, I do suggest you not be intellectually dishonest with yourself. Since you find no specific reason for your hatred for God and not believing Jesus when He said He is God, then just be honest with yourself that you are a bad person who wants to go to hell. So then go. Stop making excuses otherwise. What I have told you is not to insult you, for read my words, there is no insult, but pure truth to help lead you to the truth. I have told you the truth.

My prayers go out to you, that even you have not blasphemed the Holy Spirit, which means even you still can be saved. What a merciful and gracious God to be willing to save a sinner like you! I am saved. I was once like you, an unregenerate.

Praise the Lord!

Churchwork
07-11-2006, 02:04 AM
Did Xenolan Blaspheme the Holy Spirit?

Does it count as blasphemy if I say that the Holy Spirit is a fraud and a delusion? If so, consider it said, and save your breath. I don't need your prayers any more than you need my pity.

I would be pleased to reply to the post on your forum, except that your forum won't let me in. I've tried to join it three times without success. Perchance, are you practising selective membership based on your little questionaire, or is this just God's way of punishing me?

(You're an Apostle? Funny, I don't remember seeing you depicted in the Last Supper. Your arrogance knows no bounds, does it?)

You did not blaspheme the Holy Spirit. It's not possible to do so according to the Scriptures, so you can still be saved while in the body of flesh and blood, but no opportunity is available afteward. Here is the proof: do read below. If you did not get to join Biblocality Forums, it is because you have some evil email address which is obviously not something to be shared with others here, or you contradict yourself in the profile which is related to the 19th question specifically. It is a way to expose your belligerency. There should be no reason why you can't join the forum even though you are unsaved. Even an unsaved person such as yourself can abide in this simple board etiquette (http://biblocality.com/forums/rules.php#rules). Try again. Paul was not at the Last Supper either, but he calls himself an Apostle. You're slow eh? Not only are you slow, but your conscience is corruputed, and your thoughts are overassuming. You do this to yourself. It is your arrogance and lack of love.

What is the Unpardonable Sin?

Is it that whoever commits this sin cannot be saved? What is the meaning of this sin?

Answer:

The unpardonable sin is that of blaspheming the Holy Spirit. Wherever the Holy Spirit works, the devil is also at work; he is never lazy. Sometimes the devil will stretch the truth of the Bible a little further so as to torment people. When the Holy Spirit is convicting a person of his sins, the devil will tell the man:—You are a sinner, a chief sinner, a special sinner who has committed the sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit; therefore, you will never be forgiven. Many people are in fear lest they have committed the sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit. So let us first explain the meaning of this sin, and then we can draw the conclusion which we come to that no one today is able to commit this sin. Let us read Mark 3.28-30.

"Verily I say unto you, all their sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and their blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme" (v.2 . This sounds like music! It is a most pleasant word! All the sins and blasphemies of the world may be forgiven. What a great declaration of the gospel! All sins include great sins, small sins, refined sins, gross sins, sins which are humanly considered as unpardonable as well as those that are viewed as pardonable, and sins of yesterday, today, and even tomorrow. Hallelujah! All sins are forgiven! Words of blasphemy against God are forgiven, slanders against the Lord are also forgiven. All sins—that is, all our actions of conduct and all our words spoken against God while we were yet sinners—are all forgiven. There is not any sin that cannot be forgiven, even every blasphemous word against God is forgiven. This is what the Lord says here.

Do not imagine that you have committed the unpardonable sin. Words spoken against God and against Christ are not to be considered as blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. The only unpardonable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, not against Christ. Quenching the Holy Spirit is not the same as blaspheming against Him, nor is resisting the Holy Spirit a blaspheming against Him.

"But whosoever shall blaspheme against the Holy Spirit hath never forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin" (v.29). It is therefore evident that this sin is a special and unordinary kind.

What is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit? It is to speak out openly words which blaspheme the Holy Spirit. How do we know that this sin is spoken out of the mouth? Please read the concluding verse which says: "Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit" (v.30). Hence this sin is not so easily committed as many today think. To commit such a sin a person must clearly witness the Lord casting out demons and performing miracles and wonders while He was on earth, and in spite of his knowledge of all these things he still insists that the Lord has an unclean spirit.

Because of all this, therefore, for people to commit this sin they must (1) see the Lord Jesus with their eyes, (2) witness the Lord doing wonders in their midst, (3) know assuredly that this is of the Holy Spirit, and (4) in the face of such inner conviction speak nevertheless that this is the work of the demons. How, then, can we today commit this sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit if we have not seen the Lord with our eyes, neither have witnessed Him doing wonders in our midst, nor have known definitely that this is of the Holy Spirit? Hence we may conclude that we do not have the opportunity nor the possibility of committing such a sin. In case anybody or even the devil should say to you that you are never to be forgiven because you have committed the sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, you may answer at once that there is no such thing because you have not seen the Lord nor His wonders, neither have you spoken willfully that the work is done by demons while knowing assuredly it is of the Holy Spirit.

Once a newly saved brother asked an elderly brother, "Have I committed the sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?" The answer to him was excellent. "If you are still able to grieve for your sins," he replied, "then this is a proof that you have not committed the sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit." This answer is full of truth. We may add one more word by saying that even concerning one who is not conscious of his sins, he too may not be described as having committed the sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Let us see how Matthew records the discussion of this matter: "Whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him; but whosoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, nor in that which is to come" (12.32). These are words spoken by the Lord Jesus to the Jews, who did commit the sin as recorded in this chapter. They clearly saw how the Lord had cast out demons by the Holy Spirit, and yet they stubbornly maintained that He had cast these demons out by Beelzebub the prince of the demons. How does the Bible describe these Jews? "Unto them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall in no wise understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall in no wise perceive: for this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed" (Matt. 13.14,15a). Thus are we shown that if a person has committed the sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, he will in no wise be sensitive to sin; nor shall he be saved, because his heart has waxed gross, his ears are dull of hearing, and his eyes are closed.

There are words in two other Scripture passages which are very meaningful to this subject. One passage is found in Luke 8: "And those by the wayside are they that have heard; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word from their heart, that they may not believe and be saved" (v.12). Not only the Lord but the devil too knows that as soon as a man believes, he is saved; and hence he is fearful lest any man believes and is saved. The other passage is found in Matthew 13: "He answered and said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given . . . Therefore speak I to them in parables; . . . lest haply they should perceive with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should turn again, and I should heal them" (v.11-15). Concerning those who have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, God is fearful that they might come to be saved. For this reason, the Lord speaks in parables lest they should indeed turn again and be healed. Hallelujah! How wonderful is the word "believe and be saved".

Whoever shall blaspheme against the Holy Spirit shall never be forgiven, for he "is guilty of an eternal sin" (Mark 3.29). According to the opinion of some Bible scholars, this can also be translated as: he "is in the grasp of an everlasting trespass". Yet someone may ask why it says he cannot be forgiven in this age or the age to come (Matt. 12.32). Simply because he will sin forever. But how can he sin in hell, for what torments him most in hell are worms and fire. We must see that in hell there is not only the suffering because of a lack of water even insufficient to wet the fingertip so as to cool the tongue, but there is also the burning of the fire of lusts. Hell is where sin and lusts are never satisfied. It is a most miserable place. But we may thank and praise God that if only we are willing to believe, there is no sin that can block us from being saved. For the Lord himself says: "All their sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and their blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme" (Mark 3.2 . Consequently, we may be at peace.

Although we today will not be able to commit the sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, we should nonetheless be very careful in saying so-and-so’s work is of the Holy Spirit whereas so-and-so’s work is of the evil spirit.